Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Work–Life Balance reviews

Good company to work with. Lot of opportunities to learn and grow. You can learn to do certification which will be sponsored by the company. We can work in different domains.
Pros
Good Management & Job security.
Cons
Long Hours
Vodafone was a fun and great place to work and learn. Depending on where you work, it is very work life balanced and the team I worked with were amazing
I had unlimited support and guidance through my store owner and regional managers. Great company that actually encouraged training and career progression. I learnt so much at Vodafone and would strongly recommend them.
Official response from Vodafone
5 May 2021
Wow thanks so much for taking the time to review - we love hearing you've had a positive experience.
fun and fast-paced work environment. Able to enhance customer care ability The most enjoyable part of the job was involving with work mates and trying to achieve the monthly targets.
Pros
flexible work shifts
Cons
The working environment overall is fun and easy to adapt within however management needs extreme improvement. Unfortunately does not provide opportunities in advancement. Regardless, the company is mostly professional.
Pros
Consideration to personal needs.
Cons
Unorganised rosters.
I have worked here from just shy of 8yrs and the rewards are great Im mostly happy but the changing KPIs are very stressful There is always something changing and you need to keep on top of a changing environment
Pros
Pay
Cons
Changing KPIs
Salary and benefits are above average and the staff training and management team are great, always looking to help and move workers into suitable positions to achieve personal growth.
An excellent working environment Supportive Bosses Promote out of the box thinking Let you experiment with new ideas Promote healthy work-life balance
Vodafone has a great working environment and also gives good work life balance. My manager encourages me for all the challenges. It's a good learning and training experience. there is always something different that motivates you to work more. Good Support. Good Culture. Flexible working locations, Good Benifits, Amazing Company that has given me the opportunity to meet hundreds of types of different people. Vodafone is a very nice place to work.
Pros
Good work life balance, job security, training
Cons
till now i am happy with my job
great place to work, flexible working location, good management, good benefits, excellent development support. Great team and fantastic work / live balance
Worked a six month contract for Vodafone Australia. As a Credit Analyst your job involved the processing of applications for looking for approval of contracts with Vodafone. A credit check would be completed involving confirming employment, visa validation and previous credit history. Worked in an open plan office however work was not varied, You also had to work shift work. Timetable of hours was only giving on a weekly basis therefore you would not know your shifts in advance making normal life hard.
This work is ideal for international students as a stepping stone. The company provides training that are needed for you to able to be successful in your role.
The most enjoyable part of the work was teaching how to handset works to elderly people. I learnt a lots of experience working long hours. I enjoyed working as a team member to reach company target.
Vodafone was a good company to work for. They looked after there employee's and provided them with great staff benefits. There was always room to progress your career.
Working in a store. We only had foot traffic in a shopping centre. A lot of online training was involved during quiet periods. We were able to enjoy our own choice in music. Fun environment and a positive culture. Hardest part of the job was knocking someone back for a contract when they did not pass the requirements needed. The most positive thing about working in a store was watching the customer leaving with a smile and satisfaction and knowing that the customer got what they were wanting.
Pros
Luches, dinners, incentives
Cons
Quiet store
Loved working for Vodafone as flexible compassionate, room for growth and constant learning. Customers varied in their requirements and at times had to think very fast but obtained desired goals which was beneficial to the customer, company and myself.
Pros
Lots of fun activities were arranged
Cons
Parking in the city
The Company Culture is great, but the outsourcing nature being driven within the business is causing the teams growth to stagnate. The employees genuinely believe in the Network and honestly want to see it succeed.
Meet and greet many different types of people. Learned many aspects of the sale pitch. Learns fundamentals of the management position.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Vodafone has a great working environment and gives good work-life balance. My manager encourages me to opt for the challenges, accept new challenges and even study in my spare time. The only demerit is a lack of job security.
Pros
Good work life balance, learning and training, hands-on experience.
Cons
lack of job security
it great working with Vodafone coz you make lots of friends and the manager there is really nice as well they are nice and friendly staff memebers
Pros
free lunch
Cons
VHA has been a place where one remains motivated to perform and deliver. Team work is excellent with trust and respect among the team members. Due to having to work across several teams, it is a great place to learn cross-domain disciplines. Working hours are neither a cushy 9 to 5, nor are they harrowing long hours causing burnout.
Pros
Multi Discipline Teams
Cons
Cant think of.