Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
Work–Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,130 reviews

Good Company to be part of.

Good company to work with. Lot of opportunities to learn and grow. You can learn to do certification which will be sponsored by the company. We can work in different domains.

Pros

Good Management & Job security.

Cons

Long Hours

VF Egypt review

A perfect company good environment to work in, Learned alot of things personal and in work experience , Management is professional and very friendly, I enjoyed every single day there

Pros

Free call package

Cons

Low salary

all in all a very good place to work

very positive work ethic. sales team leader and manager very pro active and helpful in sorting out day to day problems. work day started at 11am and first call at 12 noon last call was at 8.30 or 9pm

Pros

working on your own

Vodafone Call Centre

Learnt how to build rapport over the phone and build strong, valuable relationships with my customers. Steady rostering assisted with work life balance.

Pros

Fresh Fruit

Cons

Can be cliquey

Vodafone is a good company, But the call center environment just wasn't for me. I'm looking for more of a face to face role.

Time for business and time for celebrating

I would really appreciate that what the Vodafone says, that's what it's doing: We strive to have the best people working for us and we really look after each other. When our people do great things, we pause to celebrate. We use rewards and awards to recognize and inspire achievement. And we actively seek team members who bring different perspectives to our thinking. My life motto: Work hard, play hard...

Pros

benefits like company handset, notebook and free mobile internet:), also trainings on regular base

Dynamic and rewarding culture

Fast paced, dynamic, with excellent work-life balance. Culture is as much about people as it is about delivering outstanding services. The most enjoyable part of the role, for me, was meeting exciting new people from around the globe. The hardest part was bringing people together across many time zones for meetings.

Typical day at work

This was environment that was always under pressure. We had a team that dealt with the customers and the technicians at the same time. Our job was to fix high end customers issues such as for EG ATMS that were broken or business phones. These jobs were given a priority and we had a certain time to fix them.

Pros

good benefits

Cons

long hours and stressful

Brillant work place

for my time working with Vodafone,my day would start by getting all my emails sent to current or new customers,then I would start my cold calling B2B,setting appointments for the reps and boss's, I learned my excel and Microsoft word skill's with Vodafone as we had full training, hardest part of my job was dealing with abusive phone calls,but working in sales its to be expected and I brushed it off my shoulder and carried on with my day,best part of my day was seeing my Vodafone family everyday ,great people and team effort .

Pros

pizza and wine every friday evening

N/a

Culture is amazing and the developments opportunities are endless.

Jobs at Vodafone

See more jobs

Was always busy with new things to learn everyday

We would serve customers all day, was always exciting specially helping people with their purchase choices and making them feel comfortable with them. I learned that excellent customer service is always good. The management was always good, they kept us on our toes and made sure we were doing our job and knew what we were doing. The co-workers were enjoyable to work with, always professional. The most enjoyable part was being able to walk around, feel comfortable in the workplace and serve customers and not feel restricted to one area,

Pros

Morning meetings, one on one meeting with manager to see how you are doing

No proper direction. Operate in a reactive, panic mode most of the time.

Urgency is there most of the time and the time spent for evaluation of better methodologies experienced in most of the other organisations is not seen.Team work is minimum and general managers are going in different directions. Many delays in decision making and still the decisions do not seem to work properly.Most of the other employees seems to be capable, however, they are not motivated sufficiently to deliver their best. Most of the middle mangers lack soft skills.Co-workers in the same section are easier to work with. Workers in some other areas are extremely difficult to work with and it is normally the hardest part of the job.Most of the functions are out-sourced and most of the time is spent on governing the out-sourced parties, though it is challenging it is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

you learn to work under extremely difficult situations and still achieve.

Cons

working long hours in a stressful environment.

Its a very communicative environment with alot of socialising and work done.

Like a typical day at work, i was taught to call up companies and make appoinments to join vodafone as their way of changing from one company to another at a cheaper price. The hardest part of the job was trying to get the appoinments but the most enjoyable was having breaks all together and having a laugh.

Pros

provided long breaks and free lunch

Cons

not enough pay for long hours

A great company that has made some big changes over the last three years and is still finding its feet!

Pros

good work life balance

Cons

culture and direction of the business, has changed since the merger