Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews

It's never dull the customers are colourful characters with a story to tell. The key is to listen and match them to the best options that suit them. As long you know your product line and the customer can see that you do well..
Pros
Product launches
Cons
Lunch or dinner never at the same time.
Official response from Vodafone
2 June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to review - we appreciate the feedback. If you'd like to discuss further we'd love to chat to you, please get in touch careers@vodafone.com.au
This work is ideal for international students as a stepping stone. The company provides training that are needed for you to able to be successful in your role.
productive rewarding job with amazing team members. working for vodafone has been a very rewarding job with its many perks. working for vodafone has taught me so number of different customer service skills and new developments in the work industry.
Pros
different rewarding opportunities
Cons
not having some access to be able to help customers to all ability
The most enjoyable part of the work was teaching how to handset works to elderly people. I learnt a lots of experience working long hours. I enjoyed working as a team member to reach company target.
Everyday work is basically trying to achieve the sale targets and provide some customer services to loyal customers from mobile technical support to sale services.
sometimes it hard to achieve the targets but at the same time its enjoyable too. i leraned how to deal with difficult customers and the staff was very friendly as they help me alot.
I work 6 days of week 8 to 6 pm. Typically its challenging day and everyday because we always looking for new customer and maintain the old ones as well. But its kind of really challenging job. I learned to stay positive and achieve the given targets any how because only your work will counts not your position. Hardest part of my job is to get as much as customer you can and always stay in touch in new technologies of mobile world. Ordering and maintain stuff and attained monthly meetings for new targets. funny staff is always gives you a better energy for work and its the best part.
Pros
weekly party
Cons
Given targets
I spent 7 years and didnt feel the pinch. Its a great place to work with great people around who are always willing to help and support you ! The work is dynamic and challenging that pushes you to deliver your best.
Pros
Dynamic, healty workculture
Cons
We still use IE 8 here, that needs an upgrade. Otherwise this place has no other cons
Nice and relaxed work environment. Excellent managers. I would recommend to all the people in telecom sector. Had a good experience with Highforce. All the best.
Vodafone was a good company to work for. They looked after there employee's and provided them with great staff benefits. There was always room to progress your career.
- Actually expected to make sales hidind the truth - Learned good comunications skills and people managament - Owner was down to earth but the manager is not understanding - Cool atmosphere - Meet new people
Pros
Talking to new people
Cons
Manager
Working in a store. We only had foot traffic in a shopping centre. A lot of online training was involved during quiet periods. We were able to enjoy our own choice in music. Fun environment and a positive culture. Hardest part of the job was knocking someone back for a contract when they did not pass the requirements needed. The most positive thing about working in a store was watching the customer leaving with a smile and satisfaction and knowing that the customer got what they were wanting.
Pros
Luches, dinners, incentives
Cons
Quiet store
Cool place to work if you looking for customer service position. The support from team and manager is great as help you alot when you first started your training and during working experience
The company culture was great though my experience was over shadowed by the lack of support from executives. There was constant pressure to make sales targets with out counting the other metrics of customer trouble shooting.
I had joined Vodafone at the time when they first came to Australia. Good colleagues, team work was important and good managers who encouraged staff to work effectively but yet have fun. Management encouraged training and career progrossion.
Pros
Fun place and fast-paced telco environment
Cons
Very competitive telco market causing shrinkage of workforce
Official response from Vodafone
4 May 2021
Thanks so much for your feedback - appreciate the time you've taken to review and good to hear that you enjoyed your time with Vodafone.
worked for both Vodafone Aus and UK, wa snot a terrible place to work, competitive culture as with most places where targets are in place as with KPI's
Loved working for Vodafone as flexible compassionate, room for growth and constant learning. Customers varied in their requirements and at times had to think very fast but obtained desired goals which was beneficial to the customer, company and myself.
Pros
Lots of fun activities were arranged
Cons
Parking in the city
Great place to work, awesome culture. Hardest part of the job would be trying to calm down a difficult customer after they have received a bill. Typically the days are selling services and assisting my team any way I can.
Pros
Awesome work culture
Cons
Customers direct frustration at you
Vodafone was a fun place to work unfortunately with a lot of budget cuts there was no where to go but down and i was made redundant but when i worked for them i enjoyed it very much
Support existing users and maintain customer satisfaction. Provide high priority site visits to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair problems, perform preventative maintenance procedures and technical upgrades Provide telephone and remote technical support to resolve equipment related problems. Accurately report failure and repair damages through company systems and to appropriate personnel. Following up on customer concerns and bring issues to resolution ASAP.
The Company Culture is great, but the outsourcing nature being driven within the business is causing the teams growth to stagnate. The employees genuinely believe in the Network and honestly want to see it succeed.
  1. Employee Reviews