Volgren

3: Volgren Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews

4.7Pay & Benefits

Voltaren had great people good management and I liked the pay rate .10/10

Great place to work I enjoyed the BBQ at lunch time on Friday and great place to work management was very relaxed . And great pay rates I enjoyed working building buses I picked up a lot of skills at Voltaren.

Pros

Free BBQ and raffle prizes

Cons

One of the best places I have worked at in my life .

Head down, mouth shut.

Was a good paying job but very unorganised and the leadership was rather poor. There was a lack of tools and unachievable targets. while I was working there, there was a ton of over time optional.

Pros

pay

Cons

too many

good wokplace and good people to work with

I was a trades assistant welding lugs on to the side of the bus before side doors were installed. I also measured and cut out pieces of the frame of bus to install brackets for side doors. the people i worked with were good people and gave help where needed at any time. i think Volgren could of been much better organised and managed than it had been. the hardest part was fixing up other peoples stuff ups and keeping on track with my own work and the best part was when the work was keeping on track and getting paid good money.

Pros

supplied bbq's at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Volgren. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Volgren with

• Volgren
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?