Walker Andersen
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Walker Andersen Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews
For a company that prides itself on being a "family" like environment they sure do have a funny way of treating their loyal staff. If you think you are valued at the company think again because they will stitch you over quicker than they'll increase your commission threshold when you miss one target. Directors who have given their all for the business to help grow it have been thrown under the bus when moving within the business/locations, so if you are a consultant you have no chance. The CEO won't look at you until you make a fee and then he's your best friend for a week.
Pros
The Chairman likes to drink so you can drink with him
Cons
Ceo
I sit on the front desk, meeting and greeting candidates and clients as they arrive in the office. I coordinate them with their interviewer as per schedule. Recruiters at Walker Andersen are supportive and accommodating not only to their clients, but also to their fellow employees. They practice a culture of respect and tolerance for diversity. The job is not hard, but it is very monotonous. Aside from welcoming clients, I am also in charge of formatting their resume according to company's standards. I edit them and look for grammatical errors if any. I also upload updated resume in our system for recruiter's review. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet clients first hand, and being able to help relieve their anxiety before the interview.
Pros
Flexible working arrangement
Cons
Repetitive tasks per day
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walker Andersen?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walker Andersen. Our community is ready to answer.
Walker Andersen Reviews by Job Title