Walkme Employee Reviews

great company ; some not great managers
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  תל אביב -יפו, מחוז תל אביב18 April 2018
great company ; some not great managers
not realistic sales goals; not very good quality leads
company is growing
expanding in many areas
probably a good opportunity for the right person
Great first job
Senior Implementation Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NY16 April 2018
WalkMe started out very strongly - great first impressions, great people to work with, fun company culture that includes weekly happy hours, office dogs, and all the other startup stuff.

As I figured out what I actually wanted to do career-wise, I got bored in my position at WalkMe. A manager hung a promotion over my head for half a year before I got fed up and started applying elsewhere. I wish the company had given me more opportunities to grow, but I learned a lot.
Pros
Free lunch + dinner, great culture, smart people
Cons
Political, upwardly mobile but SLOW, long hours
Fun place to work for a while
Implementation Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NY28 November 2017
You take as much as you give to this role; while management and worklife culture are great, advancement is slow. Because it's a startup, they're still coming up with new processes that tend to conflict with each other at the cost of the employee.
Pros
Free lunch, great benefits
Cons
Long days, slow advancement, unstable organizational policies
Fun Company
Enterprise AE & Head of WM for Salesforce (Former Employee) –  Tel-Aviv Israel31 October 2017
Very fun environment at the onset with a terrific product and an unrivaled market for such a tool. Lots of money to be made as an AE at WalkMe. Very satisfying to see it really benefit the customers/end users
Great group, limited advancement opportunities
Enterprise Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA22 August 2017
Great work environment, however opportunities for growth and advancement are limited. However, you do get the opportunity to work with great people, across different functions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walkme. Our community is ready to answer.