Walmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

12: Walmart Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 235,904 reviews

The supervisors/department managers need training in ethics.

I loved my job,yet the disrespect was ridiculous and the cliques were about who you know on the job,not what an employee knows about the job. Needs for training in Ethics is a necessity.

Strict Point-Based Employment with little Reward

I found that working at Walmart involved a fair amount of abuse from customers (and the occasional manager) with little reward. I preferred working overnights for this reason. There is a strict and emotionless point system from which you have to abide by, or you're fired. You can be reprimanded for being too sick to work. You can be fired for bad weather stopping you from coming in. I separated from the company by choice, but as a department manager I have seen more than I wanted to of the impersonal management in response to a high turnover rate. It's hard to recommend this job to someone in perfect health, and impossible to recommend to anyone with a disability.

What i learned at wal mart wow so much ordering customer service skills with out our customers there is no walmart treat your employees right and they

Wal mart has taught me so much as a manager I am 100 percent grateful for my opportunity for walmart I learned sales customer service ordering for my departments

Productive and fun place

Amazing job for building future. Vacation paid and cover all benefits. Helps to motivate yourself as well as others. Best place to help customer happily.

Buena muy buena buen trato

Buena muy buen trato.nada que decir excelente servicio

Work environment

A healthy work culture with respect to everyone and mostly workload is in excess, however, it can be managed within time. Benefits are par than expectations.

Buen ambiente laboral, sueldos bajos

Mejorar calidad de empresa de seguridad, mejorar sueldos y capacitar más a las personas que contratan como nuevos jefes ya que en muchas ocasiones la asistente o subjefa debe hacerles el trabajo.

Pros

Es una buena escuela para aprender el mundo del retail

Cons

Sueldos y funciones

Buena

Todo es esta,bien me gusta.su cultura pero desgraciadamente el sueldo es muy bajo para el tipo de operaciones que realiza un cajero .

Pros

Oportunidad de desarrollo profesional

Cons

Salario muy bajo

ambiente de trabajo

buen ambiente laboral, empresa en que uno puede surgir. facilidad de elegir lugar de trabajo cercano al hogar.

Pros

seguros

Es un empresa con una fuerte cultura hacia el cliente interno, con objetivos trasversales que no descuidan al numero 1 el cliente externos

Los días son dinámicos, dada la naturaleza del retail; he aprendido a utilizar la inteligencia emocional y la auto gestión. me encanto trabajar en esa empresa y daría siempre buenas referencias de ella; lo mas difícil son los conflictos entre las personas y tratar de que entiendan que se debe discutir el problema y no con la persona. me encantaba la medición de la gestión, ver como los indicadores mejoraban o no y armar los planes de acción para que se logren los objetivos

Pros

Obra social privada - Bonus y home office

Cons

que no debe evaluarse a la gente sin conocerla.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?

I can recommend Walmart as a place for long time employment as there is regular opportunity for advancement.

I would clock in for my scheduled work shift. The hardest part of the job was remembering some of the specialized jobs that only occurred once a month or so. The best part was the working relationship with the other cashiers who were always willing to help you. The same could be said of the supervisors. I had good people to work with.

Pros

Pleasant working conditions and personnel

Cons

Not having regular hours

All and all I do not think I would work for the company again.

I would always go in early in case they needed me.Get on my register, greet customers, do add matches, vouchers, all in all a cashiers job.When I first started the management was very good. Then for some reason they start mixing everyone up from store to store we never knew who our manager was.I enjoyed my fellow employees we all helped each other.I enjoyed most being around people and meeting new people every day.

Pros

10%off non-perishables

Cons

ask us to work and then take the time away from us one way or the other

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Walmart