Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,251 reviews
Walt Disney company
store hostess (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA20 July 2019
Was not happy how the company made you feel would not recommend families to work there!! Can not live off salary:( my family and I lived in a room unfortunately!!!
You will learn to hate it.
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL16 July 2019
Worked part time food and beverage. Part timers don’t get paid days off or guaranteed hours. You will only be assigned the days you say you can work but you can pick up shifts from others. When CPs are gone you might have 3 12 hour shifts in a row. Given a uniform, strict about “Disney look”. Coworkers are hit or miss, most full timers are older people. You will be treated like poor. Perk of food was free soda. Could be fired for eating food you were throwing out though. Managers are harsh.
fun place to work at, but really busy
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA15 July 2019
DIsney was a dream come true. I enjoyed the ODV. The people were like family, but it was a difficult job and the pay was not worth it. It was always the best getting to know the guest and their family. Sometimes we got the opportunity to walk around trading pins.
Great Internship Program
Production Baker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL15 July 2019
They have a college internship program that is great. Payed hourly, with housing, and transportation. you will have room mates in a gated community. The rent will come out of you pay cheek. You will have to pay to drive or fly to Disney.
Great Job
Security Host (Current Employee) –  Buena Vista, FL15 July 2019
Great atmosphere to be happy every day, Working outside is uncomfortable in the heat, but you get use to it. Overtime is available, and benefits are great.
Great Compnay
Steward (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA14 July 2019
What a terrific experience working there. It really is like no other job you ever will have it is amazing and the opportunity for growth is incredible there.
Very fast-paced
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL13 July 2019
I was working at Disney as an internship. It was very fun, being able to ride rides on your break. It was a huge learning experience as far as other people's cultures.
Not family oriented for employees
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL12 July 2019
Doesn't care about your family or life, only their needs. Pay is horrible and there are alot of people living out of their cars. There is never enough praise but alwaus a lot of criticism.
Great place to work!
Housekeeping Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL12 July 2019
I was with Disney for an internship. I had a great time and learned so much! I had a supportive management team and co workers who helped me and guided me through my internship experience. I would have loved to stay if I didn't have to end my internship to go back to school and finish my degree. The benefits even as an intern was amazing. We got paid every Friday and being able to get into all the parks for free was AMAZING! They also gave us a certain number of tickets that could be given to friends or family for FREE!
Nothing but a number
Bartender (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Boardwalk10 July 2019
I’ve been employed by Disney for 7 years and their management ( or lack of it) is the worst I’ve ever seen in my professional career. As a part time employee you are considered a piece of equipment. They may call this the happiest place on earth but definitely not a fun place to work.
OK perks
Server (Former Employee) –  Frontera Cocina Rick Bayless10 July 2019
Not the best place to work when you have to walk 3/4 of a mile to your job in full uniform in the florida summer at 100 degrees. Company only cared about paying customers.
fun place
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CA9 July 2019
it's truly the happiest place on earth it fun to work their but the pay can be more as the hours are not enough and no benefits to part time employees and if so they would eat up your check
disney
Cast member (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA8 July 2019
overall working at disney was good you met many people everyday you had a very good management team and they do a lot to show they appreciate there employees
Apply Here
Dinner Cook (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA6 July 2019
I loved working at Disneyland, everyone was very friendly and the work environment was slow placed. The only negative is that you start as a part timer and the hours are restrained. The salary is also minimum wage.
There are to much favoritisms
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Textile5 July 2019
If you are Hispanic no have to many choice all white peoples have all the rights and the health insurance paid what ever they want it. They punish you for the hard work, and not like to give it the chance to grow up lot of favoritism.
Pros
If are not white you no have nothing
Cons
Non
It was alright
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL4 July 2019
Management is terrible. As soon as a regular cast member jumps to the management gig they literally become a whole other person in a bad way. I worked at the Emporium and it was amazing, not gonna lie. I just wished management was better.
Sort of typical Customer Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA4 July 2019
Working in the park is more stressful than one would imagine. Most guests are great and looking for fun. Others are not so pleasant. Some guests try and take advantage of the employees to get something they want.
Pros
Family entry possibilities, personal entry is great.
Cons
Tough to get a consistent schedule
Resort jobs
Culinary Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL4 July 2019
Resort jobs can be a bit stressful but overall the company is good to work for. Lots of benefits and depending on your location you can move up. The transfer options aren't that great usually employees stay at their job position for at least 6 months transfers are not always guaranteed
Great job
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL3 July 2019
I loved working there the job was not hard at all all the supervisors were great and the co workers. There is alot of walking all over and standing on feet
Loved
Data Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL3 July 2019
Most magical place to visit and work. You feel like youre part of something and its very inclusive of everyone. Discounts and free tickets as well. Would go back in a heartbeat

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2