Warehouse Solutions

6: Warehouse Solutions Employee Reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

Very fast paced

I enjoy working for the company, but I work remote and I prefer to go into an office and work. The company itself is very fast paced and demanding.The Director of Sales is terrific and the employees are fun to work with.

Great

Liked working there but work has been slow. Looking for another job to hopefully earn more with better more frequent hours. Always a good day most of the time there. friendly hours is always good.

Pros

Good times

Cons

Not enough hours

productive workplace

A wonderful, fun, team work Company to work for , will work for them in heart beat !!!! owner/management very reasonable and helpful , everyday is different and new things to learn everyday.

Pros

can take time off at anytime and still get paid

Cons

no health insurance

Was never set schedule for Work and was almost never a full week of work and gets stressful as the day comes closer to rent . And lack of communication. Was never told on a set time to clock out

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Getting yelled at

Laidback and fun place to work

I was responsible for supporting a high volume customer based blind business. I coordinated invoices and monitored the stock room operations.

Pros

Laidback environment

Cons

No overtime

Pushing my limits

My very first job. I enjoyed learning on the job as I was able to pick-up quickly. I was certified on forklifts and cherry pickers here. I great company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Warehouse Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?