Waves Carwash

6: Waves Carwash Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Fun workplace and workmates, spoiled by bad management

A good place to work as a part-time/casual. Wonderful group of people help you feel welcomed. Been working for more than a year now and have to say that I have enjoyed my time here. Job advancement is quite difficult because of poor lazy management team. The place would obvously be a mess when undeserving, untrained people get to sit on the top of the hirachy chain.

Pros

Good team members, plenty of work hourrs

Cons

Hard physical labour, bad management

A great place to work

A typical day at Waves always starts off pretty relaxed but as the day goes on it gets busier. All of the staff there are helpful, friendly, and all-around amazing people to work with. Although at times it can be stressful, the work environment more than makes up for the high level of customers.

Pros

Discount food/drinks, good wages, fun environment

Cons

sometimes very busy, rainy day cancellation

Fun to work

Waves is a nice place to work. I have been working there more than a year now and i have never faced any issue getting shifts there. The work is a bit hard but you get used to it.

messy

i did not enjoy my time at waves when new people were hired weekly, it was messy, confusing and no one communicated at all. The language barrier between some people were ridiculous.

Pros

timetable

Good team envronment

Good management team, good culture and environment. The hardest part of the job is the fast pace and hard physical work involved. Monthly parties are good to create a good bond with team members.

Dodgy and unfair, not worth what they pay you.

I enjoyed my first 2 weeks at waves, but after that we were all treated with high disrespect and terrible attitudes. There was alot of backstabbing and unfair dismissals, I did learn a lot in terms of cleaning cars and talking to customers but I was also walking around with a fake smile all day along with majority of my work mates pushing through making sure our work is done on time.

Pros

Peace and quiet during smoko

Cons

everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waves Carwash. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Waves Carwash with

Waves Carwash Reviews by Location

Learn about Waves Carwash in popular locations

• Waves Carwash
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?