Welfare Recruitment Solutions
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Welfare Recruitment Solutions Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews
Fantastic company and culture - would highly recommend. Good culture, fair salary and appreciation for the work that you do. Couldn’t speak more highly of it.
Welfare Recruitment Solutions are fast becoming the go to name in Psycho-Social welfare recruitment. To keep up with the demand for our recruitment services we are looking to add trainee and experienced recruitment consultants to our team.

If you have experience in recruitment and maybe the agency your currently working for, or the sector you working in isn't working out for you we may be the agency that you're looking for. If you have some sales experience, or have worked in the welfare sector and are looking for a change we could help you build a rewarding career in recruitment. Full training is offered and you'll be working with people that have been working in recruitment and this sector for over 10 years.

The welfare sector is booming at the moment and due to the nature of the roles we recruit for, it is a sector that won't retract in the event of economic downturn or uncertainty.

We are very proud to be able to offer a flexible approach, including some potential to work from home, flexible hours, relaxed dress code and we're definitely not a hard-sell, KPI driven agency. You won't be expected to make 100's of cold calls, we have enough vacancies we just need help in filling them!

We offer attractive base salaries depending upon experience. You will also be on one of the most lucrative commission structures in the recruitment industry and have access to many other perks including additional leave and more.