Wesley Mission Queensland Employee Review

View all Wesley Mission Queensland reviews

fun workplace
Personal Carer, Activity Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD8 June 2015
Working as a team and helping others makes me feel good

I have learned to be patient, not everyone is the same, learned to work under pressure and stress and never to give up, because there's always a positive in a negative situation, you just need to be patient.

Management is always there to support employee's in what ever problems they may have and its not just your co-workers you need support but also from managements.

I love to work as a team and to share what I have experienced and to help where ever I can. I work well with others and communication with your co-workers get the job done.

At the end of the day if my goal was not success then I tend to take my work home and continue till I accomplish.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have helped someone smile and helping them achieve their goal.

Other Wesley Mission Queensland Employee Reviews

Friendly and approachable staff and management
Assistant in Nursing (Former Employee) –  Chermside QLD27 March 2019
You were always given help if and when needed. The residents were always given options and had a plethora of choices. Well resourced and well organised.
Unfortunately a bullying culture throughout management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Jindalee QLD5 December 2018
Great facility with many dedicated staff who work extremely hard.
Management will not listen to any concerns regarding the workplace culture. Management practise intimidation of employees to coerce them to be quiet regarding many concerning workplace practices

Staff endeavour to improve things for clients without support from management
Pros
Great clients
Cons
Management are corrupt and dishonest