Western Ag Enterprises Employee Reviews

Plenty of opportunity to make money over the summer!
Crew chief (Former Employee) –  Great Bend, KS21 June 2018
I worked there for a little over three years and the working conditions were very diverse. They have work all year long and opportunity for advancement every step of the way.
well paid for time worked
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Caldwell, ID22 February 2018
I installed hay tarps and silage tarps. I all so removed them so the farmers could get to their hay and silage. Well paid as we got paid by the amount of tarps we installed.
Pros
Pay
Cons
can be dirty and hot work
Amazing place to work
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Logan, UT24 November 2017
I loved working here and everyone I worked with but unfortunately I was only hired for 6 weeks while the main secretary was completing a big project. I would go back in a hear beat if I could.
Unorganized.
Warehouse Production (Former Employee) –  Romulus, NY31 May 2017
Well for starts the management likes to talk to the employees inappropriately. You never knew if your going to get laid off or not. People that have been there just sit around and make the "new guy" do everything. Awful place to work unless your a convict.
loved
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Great Bend, KS16 February 2017
Heavy work, but I enjoyed it. We started out the morning with our daily exercises then followed up with the work load for the day. I made sure everyone that I worked with followed safety instructions.
Communication is something that was very important. Hardest part would be the heavy work but you get used to it.
hard work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Romulus, NY28 August 2015
Was not a fun and or easy place to work. Most employees hated their job. The pay was great though. they give you the tools to succeed.
Good job, good environment.
Agricultural Application Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Swift Current SK31 July 2015
Relaxing work environment, good bosses. Continued to operate forklift as of my last job, moving product and putting together orders.
Pros
Good Co-workers
Cons
can be a slow day some days
limited opportunity for promotion
Maintenance/Project scheduler/Receiving & shipping (Former Employee) –  Tolleson, AZ12 January 2015
Great co-workers to work with. Work condition need improvements for employees can perform job duties with more comfort. Hardest part of my job was the many "managers" requiring me to complete too many tasks for an 8 hour shift. I learned that I should speak up and prioritise duties with all managers to get through the shift with ease.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
lack of healthcare, environment condition

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Ag Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.