Western Health Australia

11: Western Health Australia Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Fast paced often stressful

Good work place overall and room for career advancement however extremely fast paced and stressful for me. Work load is often unrealistic and supports are often compliance focused rather than supporting the individual.

Pros

Career advancement

Cons

Overwhelming work load

Fun Workplace

Nurses are willing to teach you, they respect everyone regardless age, culture, gender and beliefs. A nice place to work because team work always number 1.

Forced to do things differently and the wrong way

Bullying and harassment is rife. Never an explanation about why you had to do a task. Meaningless and repeated meetings that covered the same subjects time and time again. Very poor and unsupportive management. Egotisticle and and a management backslappers delight.

Nice relaxing . Caring career

I2016 I liked working with elder brother. It was such satisfaction working knowing I helped people in need of my help.i finished working here coz I wanted to experience new things. It was a satisfactory job.

Opportunities to extend your skills

Plenty of opportunity to learn new skill. Management always professional. Good work ethics. Good atmosphere. Loved working there. Loved the experience

Pros

Lots of function to attend.

Cons

Long hours but always rewarded in time off.

Great culture

Great culture but unfortunately an organisation hamstrung by antiquated IT and business systems which impacted on productivity. At the time that I left the organisation was going through a transition period and all accounts I have heard since then are that a lot of the issues Western health had at the time I was there were ironed out.

Good working relationship with colleagues aiming to achieve patients goal.

It is always fun and happy to work in Western. Multidisciplinary team aims to work alongside the patients goals and provides support all the way. Supportive NUM aiming to hel staff reach their potentials. The hardest part of the job is when a new admission with multiple co morbidities but as the day progress it gets easier and better. The most enjoyable part is after a hard days work is relatives and patients is able see and appreciate the work done for them

Pros

Good teamwork

Cons

Initial admissions

Great team, massive workload

Great team, not enough staff, too big a workload. Enjoyed the busy pace but there could have been extra staff to enable the team to get on top of the workload. The only reason I left was to move interstate.

Pros

Always Busy

Cons

Not enough staff

Proffesional workplace with great opportunities

Very professional place of work with many opportunities to advance in your career and step up to try new roles and study for new things. There is always work and plenty career paths in hospital.

Pros

Plenty of work

Cons

Not for everyone

Very busy

- Typical day is very busy - Learn a lot - Management is okay - Co-workers, some are friendly and team players - Hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult patients and families

I manage my time and finish my job with out any stress or mistake.

The company is a very good place to work and I learned a lot from there. During the time I was employed there, I enjoy every minute of my time. I which I was I was still working there, but due to not having enough shift and being a caesura staff it is hard to have shift. And the money that I earn could not meet all my needs. My focus is to continuing working as a personal care worker.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Western Health Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Western Health Australia with

Western Health Australia Reviews by Location

Learn about Western Health Australia in popular locations

• Western Health Australia
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?