Western Health Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Western Health Australia Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Great culture but unfortunately an organisation hamstrung by antiquated IT and business systems which impacted on productivity. At the time that I left the organisation was going through a transition period and all accounts I have heard since then are that a lot of the issues Western health had at the time I was there were ironed out.
Plenty of opportunity to learn new skill. Management always professional. Good work ethics. Good atmosphere. Loved working there. Loved the experience
Pros
Lots of function to attend.
Cons
Long hours but always rewarded in time off.
It is always fun and happy to work in Western. Multidisciplinary team aims to work alongside the patients goals and provides support all the way. Supportive NUM aiming to hel staff reach their potentials. The hardest part of the job is when a new admission with multiple co morbidities but as the day progress it gets easier and better. The most enjoyable part is after a hard days work is relatives and patients is able see and appreciate the work done for them
Pros
Good teamwork
Cons
Initial admissions
Great team, not enough staff, too big a workload. Enjoyed the busy pace but there could have been extra staff to enable the team to get on top of the workload. The only reason I left was to move interstate.
Pros
Always Busy
Cons
Not enough staff
Very professional place of work with many opportunities to advance in your career and step up to try new roles and study for new things. There is always work and plenty career paths in hospital.
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
Not for everyone
- Typical day is very busy
- Learn a lot

- Management is okay

- Co-workers, some are friendly and team players

- Hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult patients and families
The company is a very good place to work and I learned a lot from there. During the time I was employed there, I enjoy every minute of my time. I which I was I was still working there, but due to not having enough shift and being a caesura staff it is hard to have shift. And the money that I earn could not meet all my needs. My focus is to continuing working as a personal care worker.