Western NSW Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Western NSW Local Health District Employee Reviews

I love my job with all staff members working together in a team in a friendly environment. We are relocating to the South Coast and I am seeking employment.
Very difficult work environment. Very passive aggressive management. Poorly trained workers. Learning modules badly written. Education staff poorly trained and pass everyone regardless of whether they understood the modules or not.
I enjoyed my happy fun workplace and got along with all my team. had stressful times, fast pace at times, good workload. Everyone worked well together. It was sad to leave my town and my workplace behind but had a new chapter of my life and start all over and happy to recommend the Western NSW Health to any one
Pros
salary sacrifice
Cons
good work times
Local settings are great places to work. Contract nature of work was excellent Expectations were high with good local input. Demands and inconsistency from District level management were frustrating
The experience I have gained has been extensive and people are great to work with. Benefits are the relative security and the reasonable wages available.
Excellent staff who support there co workers in a safe and happy work place. The experience has been amazing while working here and I couldn't ask for a better team to work with.
Pros
Flexible hours
I enjoy my job at the hospital because you never know what the day will bring. We have a great team that all pull together and get the job done. I also love our clients and I have a real passion for caring for our elderly.
Pros
I smile everyday
Cons
Our clients passing away