Western Sydney University Employee Reviews in Parramatta NSW

Western Sydney University
Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW20 February 2019
The university has a fantastic international student base and is dynamic and covers spectrums from commercial to social to environmental.

I enjoyed mixing in a multi cultural teaching environment
Greatest Universities within the Western Suburbs
Student (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW4 January 2019
Western Sydney University (WSU) creates a prodigious environment for students to balance study, work and social life. Each class is full of energy and fails to provide an unfulfilling atmosphere through lack of learning. Each class has courageous teachers who stretch beyond their limits to ensure each student is satisfied and understands the course topic. Within every lecture, it is a guarantee that each invidiual will learn something unique that was not known before. Each day is a new, exciting, postivie day and it is one of the best Western Sydney universities I have attended and researched about.
Pros
Positive people, engaging environment, many free facilities
Cons
Little to none
A good launching pad for Academic Careers
Seasonal Academic (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW28 October 2018
The facilities are top-notch and general work culture is friendly friendly and relaxed, all other staff are very open and helpful to new employees. For academics this is an excellent place to get started on your careers.
Great Workplace, Very supportive
VOLUNTEER/COMMUNITY WORK (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW18 April 2018
I have really enjoyed working and studying at Western Sydney University, In my role as a Disability Collective Officer I have been able to develop my skills in advocating for students needs, liaising with community organisations and Student Representatives as well as attending workshops and conferences to enhance my professional and personal development.
Great Experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW6 February 2018
It was great to guide and mentor high school students. It benefited me aswell as I got to learn more about different people and develop my skills in areas such as my confidence and communication. I did this voluntarily and i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Pros
Fun to interact with students and help out
Cons
nothing
efficient, cool and fun loving environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW13 November 2016
An excellent working environment with fun-loving colleagues. It was very easy to feel comfort and get the maximum individual outcome of work. A good team works with great individual inputs.
Pros
flexibility in time
good
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW23 August 2016
very good experience and they give you a lot of hands on work that is similar to real work so it gives you confidence when u finish and find new jobs .
A vibrant environment, a challenging position, a rewarding role.
Peer Assisted Study Session Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW19 January 2016
Work as a Peer Assisted Study Session Facilitator involves 1 hr weekly sessions. Each session involves communicating with a group of highly motivated students who are eager to participate in learning activities.