Western Sydney University Employee Review

View all Western Sydney University reviews

Productive and fun working environment working at all campuses with students
Ask Us Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW24 October 2018
As a student working for Western Sydney University was a great experience. The working times were flexible so if there were classes or exams we just had to let the employers know that we were not available at the time.

The work culture was great! There we were all students that were studying at Western Sydney University, but we were all at different stages of our degrees. Everyone was bubbly and passionate about what they were doing, which made it fun to work there.

While working at Western Sydney University I enhanced my teamwork and communication skills.
Pros
Staff benefits, free lunch, incentives, flexible work times which was good as I was a student at the time.

Other Western Sydney University Employee Reviews

Mulit cultural
Student Ambassador & Elected Student Editor (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW28 May 2019
Once you step into the university or the admins office, the university is so multi cultured, not only the students, even the staff, everyone is so helpfull, even though it was my 1st poistion in australia, i was lucky to meet and work with such beautifull people.
Opportunity to innovate
Visiting Professor - Computer Science (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia31 March 2019
The university supported new ideas in teaching.
Workplace culture was diversified and hence I found it to be great.
Good connect with management.
Teaching was always in the evenings after work and hence a bit tiresome at times