Western Union Employee Reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 1,190 reviews
Good team
Sr Specialist Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 June 2018
New place to learn good things. The job of my field of interest. I have a very good team to work together and very supportive team leader. Love to be a part of such organization.
Best Company I ever work with
Senior Network Engineer/Architect (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 June 2018
Flexible work, great management , very dynamic, no racial and no discrimination.
Great work life balance experience,
best work culture
work life balance
global working experience on different time zone
opportunity to learn
Administrator/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW19 April 2018
I love working here, I have a great boss and manager. i have worked in this particular store for 3 years great perks, I love the feeling of helping give someone.
Awesome Company to work for
FX Settlements Payment Officer, Foreign Exchange (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW23 October 2017
Management was awesome in terms of the support, the training and the work ethics shown and displayed towards us. Each day was different depending on the work load and what needed to get done based on time frame. As an FX settlement officer you learnt that not all payments needed to have a swift code or that you could send a payment RTGS where a client or customer would receive there funds within 30mins. The culture in the work place was diverse, which made the work environment respectful, The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help other team members work towards a common goal at the end of the day.
Pros
Bonus work points and free lunches once a month
Cons
long hours and working through lunch breaks
Divertido
ATENCION AL CLIENTE MANEJO DE DINERO CAJERO (Former Employee) –  Tía guamani17 June 2017
Extrovertido y muy serio. Y se conoce gente se gana bien y es un nuevo trabajo super bueno
Pros
Seguro médico comisiones
Great Work Culture
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 June 2017
The people and work culture is great.The management is good with friendly work environment.Lot of growth opportunities within the organisation .Flexible work place.
Great people, however has become very Corporate
AML Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 May 2017
The people are fantastic to work with, however the management team have become very Corporate. This includes not having clear communication between staff and management.
Pros
Great individual team members
Cons
Expectation not realistic
A challenging but fun working environment
Operation Associate- Foreign Exchange (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 February 2016
Working at Western Union gave me the opportunity to develop my skills in a very challenging, deadline-orientated environment. I felt through using different systems and communication with people in various departments, I have enhanced my professionalism and efficiency within financial services.
Western Union Australia Business Team
Executive Assistant to RVP (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW4 December 2015
I was fortunate enough to be integrated into a team that was extremely close, aligned and focussed. We worked hard, we played hard, we celebrated wins, worked together through difficult times of business and through organisational changes. We looked out for each other and ensured support was given to all members of the team to add value and continued success of the business in the Indochina and Oceania region.
Western Union provided me with an invaluable opportunity to develop my skill set, offered professional and personal growth and provided me with exposure to such a diverse, multi cultural group of high performing professionals from all walks of life and instilled a great company culture & respectful values resulting in one of the most significant times of my working career. I will be eternally grateful for the mentoring, coaching and encouragement I received during my tenure and feel extremely fortunate to have been associated to such a unique and highly successful team.
Pros
Team Collaboration, Learning & Development, Business Practice Exposure, Company Values, Partnership, Inclusion
Cons
Often long hours at critical times of business, lack on man power & resources, remote location from head office
Funny loving and challenging work place
Service Cashier (Current Employee) –  melbourne7 October 2015
The previous companies I worked in were always fast paced environments with the clients and customers requirement changing very quickly.I am a person who accepted all the challenges and adapted to the instant changes and made sure the best service was provided to the clients.

Each day at work was a learning experience so there was a excitement to always expand your knowledge .
Pros
Team bonding, very supportive
Cons
opportunities for training was not provided
The most enjoyable part of the job
Associate Operations Support (Current Employee) –  Sydney2 July 2015
Being exposed to many functions of WUBS as well as working and interacting with the various functions. This has allowed me to learn more about the business, interacting with more people and learning more about how each function works.
Attending people from different cultures and learning new from work mates and customers
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  NSW9 October 2014
Everyday start with balancing with financial statements,filling up reports, then managing the currency stocks and ordering currencies for our branch. Training new staff, dealing with customers face to face. Provide best customer service, team work, tallying cash statements during the day, balancing cash. At the end of the balancing financial statements and creating reports.
Pros
Friday free lunch
Cons
Uneven shifts