Western Union
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Western Union Management reviews

Australia16 reviews
Management team is very helpful and willing to provide all the help that you need. They encourage working together as a team and always give you constructive criticisms.
Official response from Western Union
28 January 2020
We're so glad to hear that you have had a very positive experience with management. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for leaving a review, and we hope you'll continue to enjoy your journey at WU.
Management team are great, exciting developments. Good place for ambitious driven people. Always felt part of the Global Organisation. The geographical spread does mean that on occasion there may be a need for out of office web conferences. u
Official response from Western Union
28 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are excited to hear that you've had a positive experience with management. We take pride in our company culture and want to provide a good company culture across the globe.
Flexible work, great management , very dynamic, no racial and no discrimination.
Great work life balance experience,

best work culture

work life balance

global working experience on different time zone
Management was awesome in terms of the support, the training and the work ethics shown and displayed towards us. Each day was different depending on the work load and what needed to get done based on time frame. As an FX settlement officer you learnt that not all payments needed to have a swift code or that you could send a payment RTGS where a client or customer would receive there funds within 30mins. The culture in the work place was diverse, which made the work environment respectful, The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help other team members work towards a common goal at the end of the day.
Pros
Bonus work points and free lunches once a month
Cons
long hours and working through lunch breaks
Extrovertido y muy serio. Y se conoce gente se gana bien y es un nuevo trabajo super bueno
Pros
Seguro médico comisiones
The people and work culture is great.The management is good with friendly work environment.Lot of growth opportunities within the organisation .Flexible work place.
The people are fantastic to work with, however the management team have become very Corporate. This includes not having clear communication between staff and management.
Pros
Great individual team members
Cons
Expectation not realistic
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Western Union?