White & Case Employee Reviews

It was a productive environment.
Word Processor (Former Employee) –  New York, NY17 April 2019
It could be fast-paced some nights. I was able to apply good skills and learn new ones. What I enjoyed most was the willingness the center had to teach new skills.
Pros
free cab home - evening shift worker
Cons
few vacation days
Best International Law Firm in NYC
Assistant Managing Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 July 2018
Worked as an Assistant Managing Clerk for White & Case. High-power, pressure-filled work environment. First-class experience from managing partner to mail room clerks.
Pros
Outstanding Employment Experience
Great team in a great company
SYSTEM ENGINEER - APPLICATIONS (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL10 June 2018
I work on a great team in a great company with many benefits. My manager is amazing although other managers do not rank as high. I would definitely recommend this position to anyone.
Progressive Environment
Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 May 2018
Just a wonderfully progressive law firm to work for with ample opportunities to advance one's self. Great benefits and a hierarchy with an open door policy.
High paced workplace not for faint at heart
Billing Coordinator, Finance (Current Employee) –  New York, NY4 May 2018
White & Case strives to be the best corporate law firm in the world. It's a non stop working atmosphere. Expect to work long hours, even if you do not earn OT. The benefits and perks they offer are top notch.
Pros
Great, free perks such as a gym on premises, medical center
Cons
Long hours, high stress
Productive and fun
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  New York, NY1 May 2018
A typical day it was peaceful and calm. I learned a lot about laws. The work culture was productive, I went with my class to learn different things about lawyers and court situations.
Productive work place
Administrative, Legal and Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kanton Genf25 March 2018
I have worked there for the past year and a half. It was really interesting and intense as I did not have any experience working with lawyers. I learned a lot and pushed myself to a higher level. I had a team of 1 partner and 7 lawyers with some interns. I dealt with many people and had a great time working for this company.
Nice work atmosphere, great boss
Contract Librarian (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL14 January 2018
Enjoyed my time here. I was able to work independently. I had a great team and everyone from the attorneys to the paralegals was very kind and thoughtful
Effective and communication
Legal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Stockholms kommun12 November 2017
I enjoy to work and I enjoy to know what I do are for the satisfaction of my employer. I need to have an workplace that encourage information and communication from the management and between colleagues for to meet most effectiveness and professional performance.
Pros
Responsibility
Cons
Unable to contribute
Awesome place to work, but not a lot of advancement for people hired as temps
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FL4 October 2017
White & Case is an awesome company with very knowledgeable management, but there is limited advancement for temp employees. The company has amazing employee perks and i have learned a lot
Pros
Cons
Advancement
Very Professional and Productive workplace
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manila8 September 2017
A typical day at work is a demanding and deadline environment.
It is a day to day basis transaction that is why it is a learning everyday. I learned how to communicate with our clients partners and other lawyers as well as to diverse vendors. Accounting procedures through finance software is the most professional skill ive learned. Learning some points and basic flow of a law industry is a plus. Professional ambiance. Hardest part of job is when deadline and cut off or month end is coming. I enjoyed much working here because of the people who have a good heart I worked with and of the feeling of being employed in a highly rated professional firm.
Big Business
Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY21 August 2017
Great place to work. If you can make it with this firm you're set. Great management and exciting place in general. Can be tough given competition, but very good place for alphas.
Employed through Outsourcing Company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA16 August 2017
A typical day was set and managed by my supervisor to ensure smooth transactions and set ups for meetings and clients.

My work was well compensated but compensated through an outsourcing company so the benefits were terrible and did not meet my needs.
Pros
Organized Company
Cons
Hired through outsourcing company-poor benefits
Slow paced but Great company that cares for its employees
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY8 May 2017
I loved my time at White & Case. Everyone I worked with and for was friendly and the time I spent there will always be cherished.

That being said, my role in particular was very slow paced and there isn't MUCH room for advancement within the firm.
Loved this job
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York State8 March 2017
Great place to work. Lots of perks. Attorneys are great. Management was very nice. The office was beautiful and the food was good too. I would work here again if in this state.
comfortable work environment
Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NY9 November 2016
Great Law Firm to work for that encourages employee involvement genuine people who always are looking to help each other solve work related projects and great people all around
Pros
wonderful work environment
Cons
No career advancement
Sehr gutes Arbeitsklima
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Москва26 October 2016
Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit meinem jetzigen Arbeitgeber. Die Arbeit ist sehr interessant und anspruchsvoll, es wird an höchst interessanten Projekten arbeitet. Das Management achtet auf die Work-Life-Balance. Es werden zahlreiche Weiterbildungsmöglichkeiten regelmäßig angeboten.
Awesome Firm
Practice Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC9 September 2016
I have worked here for almost 13 years and the experience has been great. The training and growth propensity is also amazing in that there is training for every area of the position. Co-workers are encouraged to work together as a team and cross-train in order to better support the attorneys.
Pros
Management is very supportive
Cons
There are no bonuses
Productive and Fun Work Place
Practice Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NY27 July 2016
This is a very generous Firm, with wonderful professionals. They encourage enhancement of skills and offer many programs to do so. They are very fair and it is a lovely Firm to work for.
Temp
Billing File Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NY29 May 2016
As a young temp, it gave me a taste of what working in an office job will entail. For example, how to dress and how to be on time. :)