WhiteCollarBlue Employee Reviews

Great team, great support!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW24 August 2018
A typical day at work sees us interacting and striving to add value to clients and candidates

The environment allows for spontaneous projects to be taken on board, that stretches your abilities and where you can challenge yourself to be your best every day.

The hardest part of the job, is also the most enjoyable part of the job - Dealing with people.

Great culture, we have Friday team lunches, and great wine and goals meetings on a weekly basis.
Pros
Wine & Goals, Supportive management, Fluid and dynamic environment
Very good management team and excellent support system
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW4 June 2018
I have been working for WhiteCollarBlue for a while now and it's a great company to work for.
The one thing I absolutely love about my company is the support structure provided by management as well as just a provision of grace to learn and master your work.

The team is very supportive too and involved even on a personal. level. It's definitely a home away from home for me.
From birthday celebrations which are never missed, to maternity leave send offs, Friday social nights, Friday Team lunch and a whole lot of team building activities. It's all work....and there's still provision and room to play.

Great company indeed!
Pros
Support by management
Cons