Whitehall Resources Ltd Employee Reviews

Work hard and get rewarded
Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Colchester, Essex14 September 2018
Been working for WHR for a few years now and its hard work. If it was an easy ride then everyone would do it. However, if you like being in control of your future, want the potential to earn lots of money and have the patience and resilience to work for it, you should do well.

Like every company, WHR has its down points, we have a limited amount of parking and don’t offer any home working or flexi-time and there isn’t any sick pay. That being said, they do offer career progression, uncapped commission, numerous incentives and our annual leave allowance is very competitive. Without a doubt, the entry-level base salary is low and the first year is tough. If you can see past that, and look at the bigger picture then it will work.

Regardless of team or division, there is a degree of freedom and the potential to be the best you can be. Management are supportive, we have an excellent training programme and a diverse work force. Our new offices highlight our success in the market place and because of this we have been able to expand into new markets and create new teams. With a new office abroad and two more coming up, there is so much potential for people who are willing to work for it.

Unlike many recruitment companies, there is a genuine team effort approach to the way we do business. We aren’t treated like children and we have a lot of freedom. Throughout the office, we have screens with KPIs which we’re measured against. However, they aren’t thrown in our face and we’re trusted to work hard.

For long-serving members of staff there is extra annual leave, a better
  more... employer pension contribution & health insurance.  less
Pros
Uncapped commission, company villa, new offices, good annual leave allowance, freedom, excellent training, support
Cons
Lack of parking, no sick pay, low pension contribution, no flexi time or home working.
Grande multinazionale
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Milano, Lombardia10 November 2016
Ho trovato una grande azienda che mi ha insegnato molto.
Ho seguito una forza vendita importante con prodotti unici.
Pros
Multinazionale, strutturata
Cons
Purtroppo molto ambita e infatti è stata venduta
Digital Marketing Lead (Current Employee) –  Colchester11 October 2016
Been here nearly a year, great atmosphere and lots of benefits (monthly, quarterly) given to all departments. Moving to a brand new building at the end of the year so it'll only get better!
Pros
Rewards for performance, company culture, office atmosphere
Cons
Parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whitehall Resources Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8