Whitworths
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Whitworths Employee Reviews for Packer

Packer5 reviews
I have good communication skills and am a hard working person. I get along with people very easily and I can work well as part of a team or independantly. I build positive relationships in the workplace and I add value with my committed and dedicated approach to my work. Ambitious, responsible and reliable, you can depend on me.
checking bags for correct date and product. management not to bad,some very understanding at times co workers were very helpful in everything that went on the starting up at the beging having a laugh during the day with the other staff on line
Cons
hours not to bad
Worked as part of a team to ensure the high quality packing of food produce and maintaining high standards of safety and hygiene. The management were well organised. My co-workers were hard to communicate with as they didn't speak English. The hardest part of the job were the hours (through the night). The most enjoyable part was experiencing a different environment.
Pros
Gained new work experience
Cons
Working nights
working as a production operative. was a steady job and i did enjoy it but sadly i had to move to rushden for housing and was unable ti travel due to being a single parent.
Pros
perminent
Cons
location
The worst days of my work with whitworths that they dont care about workers health they just want money