Wideform Pty Ltd
View all Wideform Pty Ltd reviews

Wideform Pty Ltd

Wideform Pty Ltd Employee Review

Great Workplace

I have worked here nearly 5 years and I wouldn't change or move from this company if I had a choice. This company has provided a lot of support for myself. The workplace culture is great as we have different types of cultures it great to see how well we all get along. The hardest part about my job is having to let go of a lot of good hard workers when we have no new jobs to send them to. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I have been able to help someone when needed.

Pros

Flexibility, caring, easy to get along with everyone

One of the best two years of my life

I have one on the best two years of my life there. Great challengers, and great work . Correct and very serious people, a very good pay, your family can live on it. Just needed some extra patience with a couple people at work. ( they acted same a children ).

Plenty of hours, but great pay and work culture

Highly recommend this company with a great culture and good management. They care about your safety and pay well. They are willing to listen to any issues arising on the job site and do their best to deal with them

Pros

Plenty of safety

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wideform Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Wideform Pty Ltd with