Wider Circle

5: Wider Circle Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Overall Good Company

Will use their Contract workers with no intention of hiring or advancing them up in the company and will not relay that information to said employee. And will tell the employees they are ready to let go the day off that they will no longer be working with the company and expect a 2 weeks notice to inform them that you will be leaving.

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Cons

Not transparent the gap between entry level and management is vast.

Fast-paced work environment at a company making a real difference in the world

Wider Circle is a rapidly growing venture-backed startup; everyone who works here wears 15 hats (or more!) and while it can be exciting, the fast-paced environment is not for everyone. For those who put their head down, perform well, and take on extra projects to gain visibility, the opportunities for upward mobility are great. The Executive team and Director level positions offer competitive pay; however, those in entry-level positions and mid-level management don't stay for the paycheck, but because of the company's mission and opportunities for growth. What I appreciate about leadership is how much they care about the people who work for them. Wider Circle has recently brought in a lot of hard hitters from big tech to raise the company's profile, but the founders put each of them through the ringer before making an offer. To paraphrase our founders: "I don't care if someone is a Senior VP at Google or a genius who's coded anti-hacking programs for Twitter, I simply won't consider someone unless they show me that they want to work at Wider Circle for the right reasons. Even at the top level, new employees have to demonstrate passion for our mission...otherwise, they will never work out." Now that's something I respect greatly.

A good place to learn about sales and customer service

It's not a completely Stellar place to work but my bills were paid and that's the best thing I can say about why the circle was the money was very good no benefits no 401k but my bills were

Meaningful Work

I've learned, it's important for older adults to engage in social networking and building friendships to promote mental, emotional and physical longevity and a greater quality of life.

Great job and fun to do

It was so much fun working for a growing company. It was still in the process of expanding so it may be more organized now. It was a little unorganized and working during off hours. The members were so much fun. I was given opportunities to promote within only 4 months of working with them. Such a great company to work for.

Pros

Great management, great company

Cons

Consultant pay, tax season is rough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wider Circle. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Wider Circle