Williams Lea Tag
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Williams Lea Tag Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Everybody that I worked with at WLT were bright and bubbly, salaries are below the national standard though. In Alice Springs you are very remote so having a direct report so far away is challenging. The overall culture of the company is welcoming.
Very good job for work/life balance, management is very understanding.
Opportunities for transfers interstate and within different client sites.

Salary is quite low unfortunately but you get the opportunity to work with some decent people.
Great for Creatives. Love the people the staff are easy going. It was one of my best employers. Technology was state of the art. The pace was fast & a great turn around.
Great company to work for, I would love to go back to WLT but their are little clients in Dublin, Ireland.
I worked for WLT in London and Sydney and both were good exeperiances
Pros
Salary, People, Support, Growth Oppertunity
Cons
Some people work as individuals due to the nature of their roles, more team integration would be good
Start to the day would consist of opening,sorting and distributing mail, sorting papers to take to various breakout rooms and reception.
Fill printers and make sure all utility rooms were tidy and filled with consumables. Check files, pull and assign files to the right person using Trim. Enter data in Excel. such as mail count and loose leaf filing.

I would then put away files that have been returned, and loose leaf filing that was assigned to each file. Answer switchboard. Take cheques to the bank, sort more incoming mail. Track and Trace couriers, book couriers. filing if anyone needed it. help out fellow co works with anything.

I learned to use Trim and Track and Trace. Also answer Switchboard in a profession manner. Also use Dais - Deloitte Interweb.

My manger was easy to get on with and left me to my own devices. Always could ask for help and never felt silly for asking. Helped me with problems with in the office and also out.Also the same with co workers. Everyone is easy to get on with.

Hardest Part of the job was Switchboard I had to learn how to use and speak in a certain way in a few days.

Most enjoyable part of the job was making new friends and feeling apart of a family. Also having afternoon teas.