Willis Towers Watson
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Willis Towers Watson Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
It depends on the role - if you are a consultant, i.e. working for a part of the company that is its core business, I think you will have a great career. Working for any service department, e.g. HR, finance, IT etc. then regular merger activity has made these roles less appealing, as far as job security is concerned.
I worked at Willis Towers Watson for two years.
Here are my take outs:

Pros:

- They do promote an agile workplace and provide a flexible working environment.

- There are some really good employees and managers at this business, especially in the corporate and commercial areas.

- The clients were fantastic and it was really enjoyable to deal with.

Cons:

- They put no money into getting sales and marketing and expect to get tier 1 companies.

- They provide no training and there is nothing set up from your induction.

- Management is so outdated and are not equipped to deal with a changing workforce.

- There is no culture in this business. It's dead. Everyone is out by themselves.

- There is no confidence as far as where this company is going.

- If you're pro-active to try and make a difference you're not provided any support.

- Most importantly there is a culture of bullying in this workforce and I was forced to go to fairwork for the sake of my mental health being destroyed and me getting sick. I was gas-lighted, excluded from team events, guilt tripped to do "things" for the business, had rumours spread about me within the first 2 months of me starting, accidentally CC'd in emails by manager talking me down to senior colleagues. This business eventually made me become suicidal and seek therapy. I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

I would not recommend anyone works at this business, they are unethical, bullies and I recommend everyone goes to either AJG or Marsh.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Bad Management, No Direction, Bullying, No Training

Relaxed culture

Lots of opportunities

Sydney office and management is very progressive.

The office environment is friendly

Work Life balance just right
great place to do work experience. definitely would consider working there after uni. however, didnt enjoy some of the things that i was learning. but very recommendable
A dynamic workplace that stretches your abilities and encourages growth and development. Supportive colleagues too.
Good place to work, friendly team members.
Perfect place to work with great mangment.