Wilmar Sugar
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Wilmar Sugar Employee Review

Only good for seasonal work

9 August 2016
Rubbish place to work. Top heavy company. To many people doing meaningless jobs. Promote people that cause drama and problems. Current boss only cares about the budget. No care for the people he works with.
Pros
Good money for seasonal work
Cons
Management has no clue. They don't care about the workers just the budget
18 June 2017
Electrician (Current Employee) - Ingham QLD
I typically work an 8 hour day, 5 day week spent maintaining and installing electrical systems in a sugar mill. I have learnt to solve many difficult problems that occur on a daily basis and consider myself to have a good rapport with management. I do have some reservations in regard to the work place culture where I work and do my best to help improve it.I particularly enjoy the interaction I have with the variety of employees that we have.
Pros
Safe working conditions
Cons
After hours call outs
3 December 2015
Quality Control Chemist (Former Employee) - Ingham, QLD
I started my shift as soon as i put my lunch in fridge, set up lab and commenced calibrations. I learnt to manage my time wisely, to find plant samples i needed for analyses when process operators were busy. majority of my co-workers were great. management were fine, no issues. hardest part of the job was 3am on last night shift. most enjoyable would've been the comradeship of our crew.
Pros
busy busy
Cons
seasonal work
5 October 2015
Bin Greasing (Former Employee) - Ingham
long shifts with minimal breaks contract ended sooner than originally quoted by company friendly staff at company oh&s compliancy met at all times by company
Pros
good pay
  1. Only good for seasonal work