Wine Selectors
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Wine Selectors Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
A great employer tat supports development of staff through education and unique access to exclusive Australian wine makers.
Allows for staff to grow into the roles and progression is available.
A great work place to see different cliental everyday, the management are extremely kind and gives you recognition after a hard days work.
you get to enjoy great wines and learn each bottle behind the back story of each winemaker.

the workplace culture is great, we have a great team members that love to work together as a team.

the most enjoyable part of my job is providing great quality wines to wine lovers out there.
Since starting with Wine Selectors 3 months ago I have been nothing but supported and blown away by the amount of support and care the managment have for all their employees. From sales training to wine education this company has all grounds covered to help their employees excel and acheive their targets.

Having been in many sales positons before I can personally say this is the most caring, fun, friendly, approachable business I have ever worked for.

The company supports local wine producers and only delivers award quality wine. Which benefits the sales staff because we have daily incentives to take it home. The commission stucture is uncapped and easily achievable.

Overall Wine Selectors excel in the the industry, the oppertunities they offer and the way they treat all of their staff.
Pros
Flexable working days, Free wine, base rate + uncapped Commition
Cons
Weekend work
Thank you for such wonderful feedback!
I am very glad you have settled in so quickly and smoothly

Cheers, Kate (Wine Selectors Recruitment)
I have worked for Wine Selectors for a few years now. The team enviroment an support are second to none. If you want a challenging but rewarding job this is certainly the one for you. Especially if you love wine like we do!!!!!
The hardest and most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the extensive wine researching ;-)

Certainly a great family company with endless benifits.
Pros
Try some amazing wines! Commision structure is great!
Cons
Can be challenging to deal with objections

Cheers, Cheers, Kate (Wine Selectors Recruitment)
I worked for Wineselectors for 7 years and had a great time. The best part is the tight-knit team, as you really do become part of a family when you join. All on site and head office managers really care about you, and always make the effort to support you as an individual. The wine is awesome and the wine education you get as a staff member is an amazing perk. I really became a more confident person in all aspects of my life after working here and I’m very grateful for all the training.
Pros
The wine, the team, opportunities to work at events
Cons
Parking, cost of travel to airport
Glad you enjoyed working at Wine Selectors

Cheers, Cheers, Kate (Wine Selectors Recruitment)
Wine Selectors is an amazing place to work, as an employee I feel extremely privileged. The culture of WS is outstanding, everyone brings their own fun loving unique personality quirk to our awesome team. Regardless if you are working in the airport channel, contact centre, Promos team or at HQ - everyone gets along and in every area of the team you feel supported and valued. We are all passionate about our awesome industry; contributing to the big picture which is helping wine lovers find a better solution to their household wine needs. We have everything from everyday enjoyment wines, through to your Premium special occasion wine. You are well supported by your team and all managers. Not only will you be educated and go on your own wonderful wine learning journey; there is the chance for career progression. When I first started at WS I was a cellar door agent in our airport channel. 6 years later I’ve progressed to become the Territory Manager for NSW, running a team of 15. I’m one of the lucky ones in the world that I can say hand on heart that I am excited to go to work everyday! To be honest - feel like I’ve never worked a day in my WS career.
Pros
Lifestyle, Wine & Sales education, Support from both Managers and Team Members, career progression, uncapped commission, amazing wine for incentives
Cons
N/a

Cheers, Cheers, Kate (Wine Selectors Recruitment)
Wine selectors is a great company to work for, providing immense amounts of support and training to all their staff. The team culture and working environment fosters success and innovation while still feeling like a close knit family. The sales skills and training provided is second to none and ongoing coaching is consistently provided. The incentive and commission structure is lucrative and enables staff to understand the product and industry by enjoying top quality Aussie vino extremely regularly. Overall it’s a fantastic family owned business to be a part of.
Pros
Free wine, great commision, lots of travel and incentives. Flexibility in working hours.
Cons
7 day operation

Cheers, Cheers, Kate (Wine Selectors Recruitment)
Just a terrific company to work for. Superb roles in the Wine Industry combined with the fun of selling, and you don't need to be a wine expert.
Loved the company, colleagues, lots of fun in a challenging and rewarding environment!

Cheers, Cheers, Kate (Wine Selectors Recruitment)
Working at Wine Selectors is a dynamic, fun and motivating job. In my day to day role i will speak to a large range of people about quality Australian wine, providing tasting/education and delivering a great conversational sales style leading to the new customer being thrilled about improving their wine consumption at home. As a manager for the company i love being able to train staff and help them grow and explore Australian wine while building a solid skill set in sales. We have a great culture here that celebrates success and also helps each other out when needed and consequently we are very much a team unit. The hardest part about working for wine selectors will be not over indulging in all the quality wine and ironically this is also one of the most enjoyable things to do with Wine Selectors.... enjoying top knotch Vino!
Pros
Lots of yummy wine and a very lucrative commision structure
Cons
7 day operation so weekend work is required

Cheers, Cheers, Kate (Wine Selectors Recruitment)
The family owned business is extremely passionate about quality wine, supporting our Australian producers, and creating a positive environment for all employees.

Superior training is provided for all aspects of the role (including wine education!), this is followed up with ongoing coaching and an extremely supportive team environment focused on continued development and assisting employees to reach their goals.

A culture second to none, amazing work life balance, cultural and business values, with a wonderful leadership team that go above and beyond for all staff members.

Between the beautiful people, the amazing incentives, and celebrating every achievement as a team Wine Selectors honestly is a fantastic business to work for!
Pros
Rewarded with incredible incentives - Financial incentives and Wine!
Cons
Parking and road works in town can be a struggle
20 September 2018
I agree, great training and culture are very important!

Fingers crossed the road works/tram works are completed very soon :)

Cheers, Kate

(Wine Selectors Recruitment)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Wine Selectors?
I couldn’t ask for a greater bunch of people to work with. Everyone is friendly and enjoys what they do! The work is fun and interesting!

Great management and great location!
Pros
The wine and people
Cons
Need more storage for my wine
9 August 2018
Hi, it is so great to hear you love working at Wine Selectors! I agree we are a great bunch of people!
Cheers, Kate (Wine Selectors Recruitment)