Wittner
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Wittner Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Tasks are easy and you have to know which styles would suit "this" and "that". You get a 50% discount on shoes as well. Only downside is the entitled customers. Other than that, you will like to work at Wittner, especially if you are a fashionista like I am.
• Working at Wittner built my interaction abilities and customer care skills as I had to handle shoe sizing, styling and advising customers of the different leathers. My time at Wittner has also taught me how to work well in the stock room, as well as receiving and sending out customer/ store orders. This allowed me to easily find items whilst maintaining a clean and organised work space.
My manager is very understanding of both her team members and the customers she serves. She is a very good teacher and very kind so is easy to follow her.
A typical day at work consisted of cleaning and maintaining the store, completing any order/deliveries/transfer/pickups that needed to be tended to as well as selling and up-selling the products of the brand and ensuring the customers always have a pleasant experience. I learnt to become more confident in approaching people and to be more assured about my knowledge of the products in order to pass it on to customers. The management of the store was always above standard requirements, very organised and allowed an easy and fun workplace for the staff. The staff is engaging, determined and hardworking people who always have a positive attitude and outlook on the day at hand. The hardest part of the job was when the days are slow and trying to keep yourself occupied. The most enjoyable part of the job however, was helping people find what they were looking for and seeing their genuine gratitude.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wittner. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8