Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews

Found 1,593 reviews matching the search See all 2,350 reviews
Friendly Staff and awesome working culture/motto
Checkout operator (Current Employee) –  Mandurah WA11 February 2019
Work motto helps with working culture by giving everyone something to work towards. Staff are friendly and there's always someone to help you out in times of need.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
Work load can be ridiculous at times
simple work but can be stressful
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 February 2019
typical day of work is not too hard and easy going, but can be stressful sometimes due larger loads and high expectations. management can be difficult to work with
fun workplace and productive
Operator (Current Employee) –  Ellenbrook WA10 February 2019
A fun place to work at and build good relations with the customers and staff members. Woolworths looks very well after its employees and the customers' safety.
Always enjoyed interacting with the customers and other team members.
Retail Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Orange NSW10 February 2019
Not one bad thing to say about Woolworths. Very nice and outgoing work place, friendly people all around you and are always willing to give you a helping hand if needed.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours and sore feet
busy
Trainee Produce Manager (Former Employee) –  Cabramatta NSW10 February 2019
this was an interesting job. Dealing with customers from various backgrounds. Some were difficult and some were nice. Not everything is fresh though although advertised as fresh
Great atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wallan VIC8 February 2019
having worked as a casual amongst school hours, woolworths arranged shifts that would fit in with after school. it was good as you could also talk to the customers.
Pros
hours
Cons
short shifts
Productive and enjoyable environment, clean, friendly staff and cistomers
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Shepparton VIC8 February 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company, i was hired part time during busy periods, so mostly thursday nights, fridays and saturdays, there were many manager changes, sometimes i wouldnt get breaks,
After a work place accident in 2012 i felt swept under the rug and under appreciated, i returned to study and went from part time to casual, loosing all shifts for tje last 3 years of employment, i resigned in febuary of 2018 and recieved a settlement for pain and suffering due to the injury.
Pros
Casualty rate
Cons
No reliab shifts on casual
An enjoyable place to work with friendly staff and a good community.
Customer service, Produce worker (Former Employee) –  Ballina NSW7 February 2019
I could seamlessly start work and get straight into jobs and serving, friendly easy to work with management that helped me learn valuable skills so that I could continually provide more solutions without needing assistance. I learnt customer service skills that helped me deal with everyday acts and interactions on the job, comfortable and experienced at working with point of service systems, and it had cultivated a welcoming workplace culture. The hardest part were the times it became incredibly busy and fast paced but there were always team members from around the store willing to help out and keep things under control, the most enjoyable part was the time spent with other staff always being a positive experience.
Pros
Free food provided in the break room.
Amazing workplace
Front End Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ulladulla NSW7 February 2019
I have learned amazing thing, Management is incredible, the most enjoyable part of my job is actually going to work, the hardest part is leaving I love being at work it is a fun and enjoyable experience I’ve made some amazing friends and learned a lot of work ethics.
Pros
Caring staff
Cons
Going home
Woolworths is a great company that treated me well
Data Center Design and white space management (Former Employee) –  Sydney New South Wales Australia5 February 2019
What I will remember most about this job was the flexibility for me to adjust my work hours so I can take care of my family. I was able to start early and leave early to pick up the kids daily.
I was also very lucky to work with many talented and intelligent people that enhanced my work ability.
Pros
Family work life balance
Cons
Lack of internal process

Want to know more about Woolworths Limited?

Ask a question
decent
checkout chick (Former Employee) –  Northam WA5 February 2019
not a horrible place to work if you're good at your job. After I left I was told by other staff that I was a bad staff member even though in my almost year of working there I was never actually told by management
never again
Permanent - Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Secret Harbour WA3 February 2019
on your feet the whole time you're working, feet get sore working there and i was only there 2 days a week. managemt at the time needed work, hopefully they have tht sorted now
free food
Replenishment Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC30 January 2019
hardest part about working at woolworths was trying to keep a work life and a privet life with the hours i got, i was working night shift so it was hard specially with school. the most enjoyable part was when the clock hit 2:00 and i could go home
Great for Short term employment
Butcher (Current Employee) –  Emu Plains NSW30 January 2019
Willing to teach and train. Employees are very nice people who work very hard. Developed a lot of friendships with team members. Great workplace learning experience.
Woolworths Review Summary
Delicatessen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 January 2019
Wonderful place to work. I learned how to work in a deli. Management were fun and helpful. I learned cleaning skills, meat prep skills, team skills, customer service skills. I enjoyed working with the people the most.
fun at workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Busselton WA29 January 2019
would show up 10 minutes before my shift, have a clear head space. treat everyone with respect. hardest thing would be dealing with upset customs and the best part is when people are kind and nice to you.
Great Review
CONSTRUCTION SITE HEAD LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Bribie Island28 January 2019
Excellent working conditions and decent pay award. I wouldn't work there again unless i absolutely had too as the work is very repetitive. Also i feel that once a manager doesnt like you its over unless you move stores
Great colleagues
Service Manager/ Supervisor/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Acacia Ridge QLD23 January 2019
Great environment with ard work ethic. Bad music and some cranky customers. sore feet from standing all day but a good shoes. Would recommend to work at but not be a customer.
currently employed by woolworths
Warabrook/Charlestown - Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Warabrook NSW22 January 2019
Decent company to work for but VERY hard to get a fulltime position, most shifts will be turfed out to younger casuals during the holiday periods as they are much cheaper to put on.
productive and fun working environment to be
Team Member - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auburn NSW20 January 2019
It is a very diverse company and the people i worked with are fantastic with the attitude of getting the job done while being there for one another as team members.
Pros
occasional lunches etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Limited. Our community is ready to answer.