Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews in Gold Coast QLD

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 2,489 reviews
Great starting job.
Supervisor and Store Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD16 June 2019
Got this job when I was in High School, was promoted 6 months after working there, and then promoted again after i graduated.

all Staff are friendly, management is amazing, and everyone will go above and beyond to make you feel safe at this workplace
Pros
good starting job
Cons
nothing
Fun and friendly workplace
Customer service, Cashier (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD15 January 2019
The staff and management at woolworths are all very friendly and strive for the best. I gained better communication skills and customer service skills.
Pros
The management is great
Cons
The occasional angry customer
Woolworths careers
Deli assistant (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD2 November 2017
I have been at Woolworths for 14 years and and have enjoyed the opportunities and security I have had from this workplace.
I was in a management role for 2 years at the age of 18 and enjoyed my time. a typical day was structured and busy but included a lot of heavy lifting. I learnt how to manage a team and create a safe and fun environment. I enjoyed my time in management but found the salary for the hours I was working to be too little. I am a happy person so I found that there was a good workplace culture if you have a good attitude. The hardest part of the job was fatigue management , as I was loosing QOL as I was going home and falling asleep. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the lovley elderly customers .
after 5 years it had already sucked the life from me
deli customer assistant (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD4 April 2016
I worked for 5 years in the deli, I loved all my regular customers and the people I worked with. With that being said I still dreaded that place I had tried other departments and after a while I found that for me personally the best thing for my mental health at the time, was to leave. Deli was the best though, got to "quality test" the food hehe,
No Security or advancement
Replenishment team member, delicatessen, cashier (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD4 March 2016
Transferred as part-time, they cancelled my contract and put me as casual. Lost hours due to younger workers. They only care about their budgets than their workers.
Pros
pay rate
Cons
no hours or opportunities
Positive environment to work.
Replenishment Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD , Nerang, Robina,19 February 2016
I truly loved my time working at Woolworths as a replenishment team member.
My position was a wide rang of duties that include splitting the pallet load into Isle roll cages, Dropping stock in their correct isles and shelf section from fully stocked roll cages, Organizing, rotating & filling back stock, Building back & front ends, Transporting fully stocked roll cages to their correct isle while following health & safety procedures.
I loved it all and would recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Team mates, Energetic, Great pay, Night work.
Fun place to work
Retail Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast, QLD18 October 2015
A typical day at work would include a variety of different types of customers from different backgrounds which is very intriguing. You always learn something new every single day when working at Woolworths. Management are very good as they deal with all problems effectively and efficiently. My co-workers are very friendly and we all work together within the team. The hardest part of my job would be dealing with an extremely rude customer who will not settle down. The most enjoyable part of my job would be helping customers with any problem that they have.
productive
Storeman (Current Employee) –  Yatla, Gold Coast23 April 2013
where i work now is not a job i dream to develope a future here. Managment is poor and un-organized and there is one particular co worker who took it upon herself to deem my personal information which now i feel uncomfortable about working there.
The Job can be hard work but i like it, and i like interacting with different new team members all the time. I make sure products and packages are moved with great care and quality of work.
Pros
free movie tickets if 100%
Cons
work hours cut.
Good social environment
Produce assistant (Former Employee) –  GOLD COAST21 January 2013
I enjoyed working for woolworths and learned a lot with in customer service. i also have learnt a lot with working for ALDI warehouse. just looking for a new opportunity to get my teeth into.
It was always a very happy & fulfilling inviroment
Repenish Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ashmore Gold Coast14 September 2012
My job enabled me to do a wide range of jobs which was always fulfilling, Challenging, satisfying & rewarding. I worked with a variety of people & always found it a happy enviroment & loved my job.
Pros
discounts at various businesses, shares & a good way to stay fit
Cons
hard work but fulfilling & rewarding
busy job, always more to do, than time to do it in
console operator (Former Employee) –  GOLD COAST QLD26 June 2012
ok, busy invirorment.
learny petrol industry
most managerment good
busy always, was the hardest part
customer friendly
Pros
most staff friendly
Cons
some staff differcult to work with