Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 191 reviews matching the search See all 2,449 reviews
Overrall Pretty Terrible
Customer Service Team Member/All rounder (Former Employee) –  Sebastopol VIC2 May 2019
"Do you work here" while im in the uniform
Someone once peed on the floor
My typical day:
I'm running late and i hate pretending to care that Im sorry that im late.
clean work environment
Richmond - customer service/ front end team member (Former Employee) –  Richmond VIC8 April 2019
My typical day at work consisted of helping customers find various products around the store for customers. I also served, packed bags and processed payments for customers.
Pros
5% staff discount
Cons
Difficult customers
the break rooms were enjoyable
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 April 2019
The first time our new boss joined our workforce he introduce us to himself & gave us free food & a small yet enjoyable party, he was a tall and friendly man.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
tiring hours
fun and happy workplace where you get to use your social skills
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 February 2019
friendly staff who are always willing to help. The days though become a little boring as you are continuously doing the same tasks in each shift. everything becomes like a routine.
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
not much chance for progression
An enjoyable place to work with friendly staff and a good community.
Customer service, Produce worker (Former Employee) –  Ballina NSW7 February 2019
I could seamlessly start work and get straight into jobs and serving, friendly easy to work with management that helped me learn valuable skills so that I could continually provide more solutions without needing assistance. I learnt customer service skills that helped me deal with everyday acts and interactions on the job, comfortable and experienced at working with point of service systems, and it had cultivated a welcoming workplace culture. The hardest part were the times it became incredibly busy and fast paced but there were always team members from around the store willing to help out and keep things under control, the most enjoyable part was the time spent with other staff always being a positive experience.
Pros
Free food provided in the break room.
currently employed by woolworths
Warabrook/Charlestown - Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Warabrook NSW22 January 2019
Decent company to work for but VERY hard to get a fulltime position, most shifts will be turfed out to younger casuals during the holiday periods as they are much cheaper to put on.
productive and fun working environment to be
Team Member - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Auburn NSW20 January 2019
It is a very diverse company and the people i worked with are fantastic with the attitude of getting the job done while being there for one another as team members.
Pros
occasional lunches etc
Your colleagues make the job.
Night filler/customer service (Current Employee) –  Perth WA13 January 2019
Working in night fill here is hard work. There are high expectations of you, yet very little acknowledgement from store management or higher for the work we put in.
But my fellow night fillers are a fantastic bunch of people, and this makes it worthwhile.
Pros
great team
Cons
managers don't care, refuse to hire more people even though we're desperate
it a great place work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Blacktown NSW5 January 2019
i have been working for woolworth four years now . it time for changer. i can work night and days i work hard for my money i know alot people that come vist woolworth
Pros
lunch
Cons
english
Productive and enjoyable place to work with great team members
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany WA3 December 2018
Early starts but i have learned to work well with a team, i've learned computer skills and good time management, it is a good
place to work it has its really busy days and we try to pull together as a team and it really helps when you like the people that you work with
Pros
Great Team Members
Cons
Early Starts
good people to work with
Customer service, cash tills, eftpos, stock (Former Employee) –  Kelso NSW29 November 2018
good hours and people to work with. learnt stock control, fuel management. Loved the customer contact and how sometimes we would make someones day just by being nice.
Great people to work with
Customer Service - Online Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockingham WA13 November 2018
Wonderful people to work with and Management is very good. Everyone is very helpful and there are always training reviews we have to complete which helps us understand our job
Pros
Great people to work with
great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gladstone QLD4 November 2018
great company but managers I worked with were rude although you will not get that in every store. training and environment is great and they always put customers first.
Serving customers
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  South Fremantle WA15 October 2018
serving customers, knowing the product in store. unfortunately being employed for nearly 4 years and lack of training for me. Only sent to registers no knowledge of products. still in the same position im in as when i first started with Dan Murphys. alot of new workers have come through and have been given the opportunities to train as duty Managers, I have a hearing loss which i think is used against me to further my position.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
look after the young ones that hardly come to work
Great place
Customer Service Attendant (Night Shift) (Former Employee) –  Taigum QLD4 October 2018
Great place to work. and very helpful to new starters. Also training is very good and management help and support is very good. Shifts are fare and training and other staff members are only to willing to help and let you know how you are going and very helpful staff members.
Pros
Discounted petrol
Cons
Late shifts
not so bad company
Customer service / Deli & Seafood (Former Employee) –  St Clair NSW27 September 2018
i loved working at woolworths but 1 thing i could not stand was management.... they used to treat me like i was worthless i felt very uncomfortable and i was scared to complain just in case i would get bullied
I loved working for Woolies- They became my extended family
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lalor VIC28 August 2018
A typical day at work varied depending on the department I was working in.
I learned that there's no such thing as a stupid question and that failures help us to improve ourselves.
Management were flexible.
Workplace culture at Woolies was always inclusive. We celebrated each others differences and embraced diversity.
Hardest part of my job was leaving the company to relocate.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with a diverse group of people that I probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet outside of work,
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Showing up on my RDO all the time
Great
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stanthorpe QLD20 August 2018
Best Place i worked, fun people, love helping people. flexible hours and plenty of them. Boss was respectful of our needs and always nice to us. Good pay rate.
Pros
Free Food, fun
Cons
Work late.
Good first job as a casual worker.
Top Ryde - Customer Service Team Member (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 August 2018
Woolworths is a great job for someone first joining the workforce. It is good for students who need a casual job that pays well. It builds people skills and also organisational skills. I've had a good experience at Woolworths with a team of friendly people.
Career pathway, alot of trouble for men to prgress their career.
Customer Service - Frontend (Current Employee) –  Lakes Entrance VIC8 August 2018
Typical Day: Collect Trollies and Clear the Carpark,
Take out Rubbish, Give other workers their brakes.

What I've Learned: Managers will only progress their favourite Employees only, while the rest have to suffer and wait.

Workplace Culture: Alot of Miscommunication everywhere.
Enjoyable Part: Making new friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

Woolworths Limited Reviews by Location