Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

Found 84 reviews matching the search See all 2,452 reviews
Productive and fun
Replenishment Team Member (Current Employee) –  Pakenham VIC6 March 2019
Great place to work people are nice and theres lots to do, so you are always on your feet. only down side with my current store is there not many hours
free food
Replenishment Team Member (Former Employee) –  Ballarat VIC30 January 2019
hardest part about working at woolworths was trying to keep a work life and a privet life with the hours i got, i was working night shift so it was hard specially with school. the most enjoyable part was when the clock hit 2:00 and i could go home
Not bad
Replenishment Team Member (Current Employee) –  Victoria1 January 2019
It's alright, could be better but it is good for what it is. Work life is decent, management is decent, the people are decent, not really much that I can think of to say.
Perfect job for anyone either trying to figure out what they want to do, or who is attending uni and needs the extra money.
Nightfill/Night Replenishment (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 October 2018
Pretty much as the title states; I wouldn't want to work here forever, but it is decent pay for minimal/easy work. Although it can get draining and if you're working drinks then you need to watch your lifting form or you'll end up REAL sore/with back problems later on in life.
Pros
Easy work, friendly environment (depending on your store)
Cons
Consistent bending/lifting
learning experience
Replenishment Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cabramatta NSW26 September 2018
when I was at Woolworths I did work experience and I work in the perishables department. while I was their I learned stock rotation skills and customer service skills.
Straight Outta School or Career
Night Fill (Current Employee) –  Gordon NSW10 July 2018
There is no in between when working in many retail jobs. Upper management, as is their job, only focuses on minimising costs and pushing as much work out of salaried employees as possible. Staff and lower management turnover are quite high and although the job itself is not bad, it becomes draining the longer you do it. Get your experience, build your skills and then move onto something better as soon as possible. Don't waste longer in retail than you have to unless you thoroughly enjoy it and want to make/continue a career in it. 6/10 would work here straight out of school if I did it again.
Pros
Less customer interaction, active work, decent team members, flexible hours
Cons
Night shift sleep schedule, mind-numbingly boring
Friendly Work environment, cares about its employees
Casual Replenishment Member (Current Employee) –  Hoppers Crossing VIC3 July 2018
Great company to work for. Staff and management are understanding, great opportunities to advance a career and opportunities to broaden work experience and knowledge.

Having to deal with aggressive customers on an occasional basis, can be challenging, but found it is a great way to work on customer service skills.
BIG workloads never enough staff
Replenishment, Team member (Former Employee) –  Jerrabomberra NSW20 April 2018
Woolworths are definitely not the best company to work for as you are treated horrible by most managers. You never get a thank you for the hard work you do nor paid enough.. never enough workers to cover the loads, the only great thing would be getting new customers &even then you get bad looks from managers as they get the impression that "you know that person outside of work and not actually helping them find the product they're after". all woolworths companies are the same unfortunately. I don't regret the experience but i will recommend not working for any of their companies
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
almost everything
Fast past friendly work colleagues great boss feeling of satisfaction when job donr
Night Fill (Current Employee) –  Schofields1 March 2018
Great environment to work in friendly team mates kind friendly customers great local store they take care of you when leave is required make new friends enjoyable to work at this store
Pros
Always giving you extra shifts which is good for your pocket
Cons
Better pay needed for the amount of work
Excellent Morale
Work Experience, Stock Replenishment (Former Employee) –  Eastgardens NSW13 February 2018
Woolworths is an ideal workplace to commence work in, be it part time, casual, or even work experience. When I was a boy, I remember seeing an advertisement on television of Woolworths, where a store member commented that Woolworths is a good place to start work. From my experience, it certainly is. What I particularly like about the job is that the staff are patient, friendly and even helpful. All of these factors constitute an excellent morale in the store.
Pros
Supportive staff, high morale
Cons
Fairly busy environment
Fun workplace
Service Cashier, Supervisor, Night fill (Former Employee) –  Mernda VIC30 January 2018
I have worked for the company 14 years and enjoy it, I have learnt a lot along the way I have been with the company, I Have become a team leader, online shopper, merchandiser
Pros
Free lunches
grwat work
Casual Stock Replenishment Officer (Former Employee) –  Gawler SA26 January 2018
a lovley place to start a carrer lovely staff and workcollegues greta oppertunity great hours and shifts nwould recommend this to anyone looking for a first job
fun
Night-fill (casual) (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach QLD11 January 2018
good company to work for but always seems over staffed and not many shifts as there once was. Not enough hours to live a stable life at all, terrible pay rates.
Cons
over staffed
Productive, Own paced
Night Fill (Former Employee) –  Cairns QLD18 December 2017
Working at Woolworth was alright until some members started talking behind the all of the new staffs back every shift :), Hardest part of the job was when we had to smash out 80 boxes worth of stock an hour.
Same work all the time
Night Fill (Former Employee) –  Perth WA18 December 2017
as a night fill worker it was basically the same work every time i went in, all i had to do was to load cages with perishables and take them to the isles to restock the shelves. sometimes i would have to face up the shelves to make them look neat and tidy.
Pros
the breaks
Cons
bad manager
Great company to work for
Team Member, Night fill Replenishment (Former Employee) –  Nowra NSW30 October 2017
I have been working for woolworths on and off for ten years. The job security is very reliable. They are a flexible company to work for and are willing to work with you.
Very fun and easy work place
Replenishment Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 September 2017
Working at Woolworths I learnt many things and was thought many thing . After working at Woolworths I feel a lot more mature and a lot more immune to working in a fast and intense work place .
N/a
Night-fill (Current Employee) –  Queensland23 August 2017
Company flexible on work times and works around personal situations
Competitive rate of pay
Meet a wide range of people
Some of the work can become repetitive
Productive workplace
Replenishment Team Member (Former Employee) –  Watergardens VIC15 August 2017
Overall generally a fun environment and easy to get along with work mates. Free food stations provided for your use. Staff are known to treat workers well
Pros
Free food station
Cons
Late nights replenishment
Really pathetic
Replenishment Team Member (Current Employee) –  Thurgoona NSW8 August 2017
Throughout my years in the workforce ive never encountered such a blatant disregard for communication, training and fair treatment. Ive been working for the company for 18months and already i want to leave because of the terrible infrastructure and blind management. Overall the job is easy to work if you are dedicated to working, but, there's no reward at all, when i speak of reward im talking about the above mentioned issues that should NOT be even considered as rewards.
No reward with ease of communication.
No reward with being trained correctly just expectation we are robots who automatically understand a job we havent performed.
And the most important. Hours. Its a joke. I was working 30+ hours a week on a 10 hour contract but when I requested (6 times) to have my contract hours upped i finally got it to 18 (4 hours short of my averaged out hours in 12months) i no longer get called in. So effectively im being punished for asking to be given a roster so i can plan my life not be on call everyday.
For someone my age (32) who understands how to work effectively, efficiently and the drive to EARN money this is by far the hardest and most psychologically frustrating business to work in amd its not because of the work, its to do solely with poor management staff.
Pros
Friendly staff, easy work
Cons
Bad management, no communication, high expectation with no appreciation, poor treatment of staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Limited. Our community is ready to answer.