Woolworths Limited Employee Review

View all Woolworths Limited reviews

Excellent Morale
Work Experience, Stock Replenishment (Former Employee) –  Eastgardens NSW13 February 2018
Woolworths is an ideal workplace to commence work in, be it part time, casual, or even work experience. When I was a boy, I remember seeing an advertisement on television of Woolworths, where a store member commented that Woolworths is a good place to start work. From my experience, it certainly is. What I particularly like about the job is that the staff are patient, friendly and even helpful. All of these factors constitute an excellent morale in the store.
Pros
Supportive staff, high morale
Cons
Fairly busy environment

Other Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews

Fun at the start but went downhill
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 July 2019
First it was really good team environment then restructure became a not great place to work.Everything changed contracts and your availability and if your couldn't work when they wanted Then my position was made redundant with another restructure They say work life balance but its
all for the company.
Pros
Alright first job
Cons
No advancement
Caring Employees and Respectful hours
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Paddington QLD18 July 2019
I was the youngest employee, being only fourteen at the time, and every employee was so open to me joining their crew. They cared about how I was settling in and were always checking in on how I was.
Pros
Very positive workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Limited. Our community is ready to answer.