Woolworths Limited Employee Review

View all Woolworths Limited reviews

Productive, fresh fruit on breaks
Night Fill Replenshment (Current Employee) –  Narooma NSW11 March 2016
Can start anytime from 5pm or start at 8.30 pm, sometimes we get asked to stay back and do overtime. Typical evening is, splitting and dropping the loads in the aisles, if persihables and freezer, we do those first. We have a manager or night captain guiding us. All the people I work with are wonderful, everyone has a good rapport.
The hardest job would be a lot of heavy lifting and feeing hot, we work really hard so is hot work. the most enjoyable prt is the co workers and getting the store filled within the time limit.
Pros
working with great people
Cons
sometimes working long shifts with no break

Other Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews

Happening atmosphere with lots of work pressure
(Woden) - Check out OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT22 August 2019
For being busy with customers and full in foot steps makes us typical for all around working hours as we do have to make customers wait for long. I learned handing work pressure from here by keeping customer happy and delight. working culture is good as all peer staffs are good in nature and helping each other.
FRESH FOOD MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Maleny QLD21 August 2019
they're restructuring and need to keep ahead, because we dont know what they're doing. this has been an ongoing thing for over three months, we've been given an overall of what is going to happen, but not how it is happening.
Pros
was job security
Cons
not sure of where they're going

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Limited. Our community is ready to answer.