Woolworths Limited Employee Review

View all Woolworths Limited reviews

Really pathetic
Replenishment Team Member (Current Employee) –  Thurgoona NSW8 August 2017
Throughout my years in the workforce ive never encountered such a blatant disregard for communication, training and fair treatment. Ive been working for the company for 18months and already i want to leave because of the terrible infrastructure and blind management. Overall the job is easy to work if you are dedicated to working, but, there's no reward at all, when i speak of reward im talking about the above mentioned issues that should NOT be even considered as rewards.
No reward with ease of communication.
No reward with being trained correctly just expectation we are robots who automatically understand a job we havent performed.
And the most important. Hours. Its a joke. I was working 30+ hours a week on a 10 hour contract but when I requested (6 times) to have my contract hours upped i finally got it to 18 (4 hours short of my averaged out hours in 12months) i no longer get called in. So effectively im being punished for asking to be given a roster so i can plan my life not be on call everyday.
For someone my age (32) who understands how to work effectively, efficiently and the drive to EARN money this is by far the hardest and most psychologically frustrating business to work in amd its not because of the work, its to do solely with poor management staff.
Pros
Friendly staff, easy work
Cons
Bad management, no communication, high expectation with no appreciation, poor treatment of staff

Other Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews

Caring Employees and Respectful hours
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Paddington QLD18 July 2019
I was the youngest employee, being only fourteen at the time, and every employee was so open to me joining their crew. They cared about how I was settling in and were always checking in on how I was.
Pros
Very positive workplace
Mis management but mostly fun, productive
Night Fill (Former Employee) –  Allenstown QLD18 July 2019
Friends made it hard for me to work here
Management culture needed improving and I felt that employees employer personal views and relationships as well as staff preferences counterbalanced industrial individuals there to find a work life balance and work hard also were overlooked

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Limited. Our community is ready to answer.