Woolworths Limited Employee Review

View all Woolworths Limited reviews

Straight Outta School or Career
Night Fill (Current Employee) –  Gordon NSW10 July 2018
There is no in between when working in many retail jobs. Upper management, as is their job, only focuses on minimising costs and pushing as much work out of salaried employees as possible. Staff and lower management turnover are quite high and although the job itself is not bad, it becomes draining the longer you do it. Get your experience, build your skills and then move onto something better as soon as possible. Don't waste longer in retail than you have to unless you thoroughly enjoy it and want to make/continue a career in it. 6/10 would work here straight out of school if I did it again.
Pros
Less customer interaction, active work, decent team members, flexible hours
Cons
Night shift sleep schedule, mind-numbingly boring

Other Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews

Caring Employees and Respectful hours
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Paddington QLD18 July 2019
I was the youngest employee, being only fourteen at the time, and every employee was so open to me joining their crew. They cared about how I was settling in and were always checking in on how I was.
Pros
Very positive workplace
Mis management but mostly fun, productive
Night Fill (Former Employee) –  Allenstown QLD18 July 2019
Friends made it hard for me to work here
Management culture needed improving and I felt that employees employer personal views and relationships as well as staff preferences counterbalanced industrial individuals there to find a work life balance and work hard also were overlooked

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Limited. Our community is ready to answer.