Woolworths Limited Employee Review

View all Woolworths Limited reviews

Productive and fun workplace at Woolworths Limited
Replenishment Team Member (Current Employee) –  Forster, NSW24 January 2016
A typical day at work is being designated to an aisle and reaching the time limit to fill and face it.
I learned that I am best in aisle 3, as it is the confectionery aisle that they always put me in...and I appreciate that. I learnt that I could do well also in 2-8.
The management is good most of the time, but other times there seems to be a lack of communication.
My co-workers are nice and friendly.
The hardest part of the job is being placed in an aisle with no knowledge of where things go. That's what happened to me when I first started anyway.
The most enjoyable part is doing your aisle really fast and completing it. It makes me feel good about myself knowing that I achieved the goal that was set.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Woolworths Limited Employee Reviews

Very productive workplace to work
Checkout Operator/Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Deception Bay QLD23 August 2019
I thourghly enjoyed working for this company cleaning all the international planes , I was cleaning windows to wiping down seats etc , very happy and content with my position
Pros
Great group
Cons
Happening atmosphere with lots of work pressure
(Woden) - Check out OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT22 August 2019
For being busy with customers and full in foot steps makes us typical for all around working hours as we do have to make customers wait for long. I learned handing work pressure from here by keeping customer happy and delight. working culture is good as all peer staffs are good in nature and helping each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Woolworths Limited. Our community is ready to answer.