5% discount on shopping. Doing nightfill you learn where all items are on the shop floor which is handy for shopping.
Income, staff discount, meeting a range of people from different back grounds
Staff discount is fantastic if you do your regular shopping there.
Somewhat Friendly staff. Able to have off the days I want.
Most importantly work life balance, flexibility , security of job.
Having different experiences with different people
You are connected to a widely known company
Meeting new people
Nothing they just break u down to u wanna die
You get 5% discount,sick leave and annual leave
- Why did you leave your job at Woolworths Supermarket?44 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?37 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Woolworths Supermarket? What are the step…34 people answered
- What would you suggest Woolworths Supermarket management do to prevent employees from leaving?30 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths Supermarket?24 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Woolworths Supermarket?21 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Woolworths Supermarket?14 people answered
- How are the working hours13 people answered