The world of double standards . Company espouses a high performance culture but the reality is nothing like this . Mediocrity and less is up for reward .
Good communication skills 😘❤👄❤😘
Other crew were great to be around however management was cold and unempathetic.
The culture and work environment is very good to work in. But management needs work.
Employees nice to each other as they are all in the same boat because they know management wants their soles
Woolworth expects employee to give customer great service and make it a priority but the management considers employee as human
It's quite boring
Great everone like family and look after each other
- Why did you leave your job at Woolworths Supermarket?44 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?37 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Woolworths Supermarket? What are the step…34 people answered
- What would you suggest Woolworths Supermarket management do to prevent employees from leaving?30 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths Supermarket?24 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Woolworths Supermarket?19 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Woolworths Supermarket?14 people answered
- How are the working hours13 people answered