It is very simple .they ask very simple question related to your availability and working hours.
Starts with a group interview in which you are paired with strangers and see how well you can work as a team and then people will get a call back from that by the store manager asking to come for a quick interview to provide bank details etc.
The interview process was very professional and they made me feel at home.
It is very good
Be honest, best policy in the world.
Easy, just need to be pleasant and confident.
Online process was difficult and confusing.
One interview. Very straight forward.
Easy and quick
The interview went very well and the management are very friendly and easy to approach.
- Why did you leave your job at Woolworths Supermarket?44 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?37 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Woolworths Supermarket? What are the step…34 people answered
- What would you suggest Woolworths Supermarket management do to prevent employees from leaving?30 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths Supermarket?24 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Woolworths Supermarket?21 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Woolworths Supermarket?19 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- How are the working hours13 people answered