Video Interview Questions via Predictive Hire for a customer service role were:
1. Tell us about yourself and what has motivated you to apply for a job at Woolworths?
2. What does good customer service look like to you, Amber, and how would you show good customer service?
3. Can you tell us an example of when you had to work with others? What do you like about working in a team? This could include examples such as previous jobs, sports or schooling.
4. Please specify what days and times you are regularly available to work. (e.g Monday 4pm to 8pm)
5. What other commitments outside of school or work do you currently have? Are there any times that you could not be available for work?
6. Before we finish, is there anything else you'd like us to know? Please use this as an opportunity to talk about anything you may not have had the chance to share with us yet.
I applied recently for a casual position. u should keep an eye on ur inbox cuz that's where they contact u reminding to finish to-do's on your wowcareers account so that u can progress on further with ur application.
after couple of days, they'll send u request for an interview. in my case it was a video interview (record myself answering their questions). and u basically answer like in-person. the question were pretty simple and thought of beforehand:
1. about yourself?
2. why do u wanna work for woolies?
3. Ur availability?
4. do u have prior cusomter service experience? (or depending on the role ur applying for)
5. anything else you'd like to mention to ask?
Thanks for coming!!!
It is very simple .they ask very simple question related to your availability and working hours.
Starts with a group interview in which you are paired with strangers and see how well you can work as a team and then people will get a call back from that by the store manager asking to come for a quick interview to provide bank details etc.
The interview process was very professional and they made me feel at home.
It is very good
Be honest, best policy in the world.
Easy, just need to be pleasant and confident.
Online process was difficult and confusing.
One interview. Very straight forward.