In regards to Night Fill...
*Good level of communication between Management and the Floor staff.
*Regular huddles for feedback.
*Acknowledge and appreciate
*Pay them accordingly - if they work overtime, pay them correctly.
*Understand -some things can not be controlled. Late deliveries equal late fill equal later finish time.
*Good, safe equipment
*Support your management team so they can happily support their department team.
*Provide excellent training support. Encourage and uplift the trainee to get the best of their skills, ability and productivity.
Hope someone actually makes use of this... Or will it go in one ear and out the other?
Better training and ensure that there is always back up help for new employees
Be available to serve if they can
Ask the people with the experience on how to improve productivity. Too many high up nuff nuffs who never have worked in a supermarket or nightfil telling people with over 30 yrs experience how to do a job they've never done. Never makes sense.
As a Baker act. Be careful to understand the jobs you have to deliver and the ones that are BS. Woolworths is a company yes management is not a strong suit but it's the higher powers that be that dictate your workload not your manager. These higher powers job is to squeeze every bit of free effort out of you to meet unreachable targets so. If you understand how hard you can work for 8 hrs not a second more and know what you can't deliver while trying your best that's just fine and because managers whinge cause that's their job just let them.
Do your job honestly and work hard. Of course always be a courteous to the customer as well to your co workers.
Making staff feel more comfortable and address issues between staff...
Pay properly to the staff n look after them
I can do Management and Customer Service. But I need a training of this new position to improve my skill and work experience in Wool Worth.
Job development for those who
actually want to have a go
- Why did you leave your job at Woolworths Supermarket?44 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?37 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Woolworths Supermarket? What are the step…34 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths Supermarket?24 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Woolworths Supermarket?21 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Woolworths Supermarket?19 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Woolworths Supermarket?14 people answered
- How are the working hours13 people answered