It is good to be around other team members and socialise and work/problem sole together.
Everybody, especially your own department team.
I liked that I was always on the move and not staying in one spot for a long period of time.
I have enjoyed working in retail most of my life and thought I want to be the smiley face at Woolies but the truth is u want to smile for the customers but management will take that smile away if u don’t meet their target
It was an educational experience and it showed me what it's like to work full time
Friendly stuff, good work experience
Salary is great, the hours are very hard sometimes but if you work hard you will get plenty of work
It was a great team to be apart of, simple instructions, decent hours and pay. Friendly staff and community.
Friendly staff, good work experience, easy job to learn.
Loved how it was team work thrive on customer service and enjoyed seeing friendly customers
- Why did you leave your job at Woolworths Supermarket?44 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?37 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Woolworths Supermarket? What are the step…34 people answered
- What would you suggest Woolworths Supermarket management do to prevent employees from leaving?30 people answered
- What are the working hours at Woolworths Supermarket?24 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Woolworths Supermarket?21 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Woolworths Supermarket?19 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Woolworths Supermarket?15 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Woolworths Supermarket?14 people answered
- How are the working hours13 people answered