Woolworths Supermarket
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Woolworths Supermarket Pay & Benefits reviews: Console Operator

Console Operator58 reviews
Australia58 reviews

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance
3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,920 reviews

Review

My time with Woolworth's fuel was fair. They have multiple benefits and ways of advancements but at times these seem to be hard to become accessible. Woolworth/EG Fuel both kept weekend and other penalty rates after the government changed the laws around those, and for that I was grateful. The overall experience at the job was okay. Had its good times and had its bad times.

Don’t do it

Casual. I applied for a casual job. Did my training, did a week of shifts then nothing. Not. A thing. Turns out the jobs ONCALL casual. I gave up full time hours. You wonder why you can’t keep staff. Madly applying for jobs so I can move on and earn money to pay bills

Not the greatest

Job is good for a starting or while you studying, pay is not the greatest. and penalty rates are shocking. Typical day at work is normal, always having to pick up the slack from other team members.

Fun Workplace

Depending on the manager you work with, the work can be extremely fun. The workload is not bad for what you get paid and it is easy to pick up and progress in the company.

Pros

discount card to use in woolworths, big W, BWS and Woolworths Petrol.

Cons

you may have to work weekends

Productive workplace

The best place to work good management awesome and supportive manager and team members always very helpful to new team member work place benefits are also very good

Had lovable time with the crews during my job time there. The service and the team is always willing to help others. Customers are our number one premises.

Safe workplace

Easy job love it, easy cash handling, several tasks to be completed on time, friendly management, not so much work pressure, friendly customers, fuel discounts

Pros

Nothing comes free

Cons

6.5 To 10 hours long shifts

Ok to work but no future

I enjoyed working there, but I found that they take advantage of you. I worked long hours and overtime without pay which is fine, but they they used me and other people.

Cons

long hours, no breaks, no overtime

A fair workplace

it is good to work in here, but my contract is part time , and management always want to cut cost. Too much promotion , waste a lot promotion material . We put a lot poster we haven't use to the bin always .

Challenging and Ever changing

Working for Woolworths Petrol is challenging as you have keep on your feet various taks to complete within the working hours. Team members are able to adjust and manage time between different scenarios. Shift work and irregular hours you may not always have the same hours per week, Being able to provide the best customer service to the best of my ability.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

Shift work, irregular hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Woolworths Supermarket?

great supportive environment

great place, great people job security, flexible, opportunity available to pick up more hours at neighboring sites, excellent rates make you want to work extra hours

Pros

flexible

positive work envionment

lovely team of people, flexible working hours and good wages

Pros

discount card

Cons

not enough uniforms handed out