Woolworths Supermarket
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Woolworths Supermarket Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

Replenishment Associate190 reviews
Australia190 reviews
I've worked with the company over 10 years. if you have a good store manager the culture is affected positively. A poor manager the culture goes downhill pretty quick.
Cons
rough management
They were very understanding in every situation in everyone’s lives from teens to families no matter how small it may have seemed they were happy to support there staff and families
I enjoy working at Woolworths, it was a good environment plus good people I worked with. They where really friendly and helpful, they actually helped me plus showed me the right way to be doing my job right.
Pros
It's a good job.
Cons
The job was to far away from me.
Nice place work clean good people great reviews good hours nice and clean hourly rate good place make happy to work there good happy working place prices good
- Fast paced, always on your feet.
- Some people haven't excepted other peoples Nationality (Racism)

- Good management.

- Not so much.

- Not getting enough hours to work.

- Getting paid after a good weeks work.
Genuine but not enough shifts, to cover weekly bills, would take a fulltme career if the opportunity arose but currently has not, willing to take on more hours
Do not work for Woolworths.

I have been working there for 3 years recently been denied leave although i asked a month in advance i currently stuck working fridge and freezer with an incompetnet boob whos been there for 4 months
Thay cost my house with all the lies from the manager.i was told I would move up !never happened.
Lots internal problems there

I did a great job with the change over displays I am happy with that
A good place for student and any young person to work for the start to earn money. Good environment for fast paced workers to do well..
very confident staff
Terrible job managers are bullies change your hours depending on there moods and set unrealistic deadlines for the work to be done (eg cut hours and still expect the work to be done)
The experience is good throughout and is challenging at times.
The training and presentation held often makes updated about customer engagement and communicate effectively.
Certain departments seem to do more than others. A lot seems to fall on the replenishment team. Ask anyone who has transferred to front end. Now I am juts adding words.
I worked night shift night filler stock customer assistance doing replinesh diary freezer/ some time other section doing stack filler job been two years from Karratha wa in 2012/14
Woolies is a great place to enter the workforce. They have a great training background that can lead in many directions not just in retail but also in management and into a trade.
Woolworths is a great place to work , they have a great diversity of different jobs. It's a workplace for learning lots of new work skills and meeting new people.
I love working at Woolworths the staff are wonderful when you need help they are their to help I love my job in night fill I get on with all the workers it's Helps get though the night I could be paid a little bit more for the hours I work but I happy
The job benefited greatly with the right manager. Able to balance board expectations and mismanagement, relieving that burden on the employees. To that it greatly encouraged and increased performance.
have worked in Retail for over 2 years, as a nightfill worker. The culture of my company is stressful, as management overestimate how much time we need to stock shelves, and put unnecessary pressure on all staff. It's a horrible environment in which to work.
Pros
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
A typical night at work involved looking at how many orders we had to do for the night and request a run number for me to start on. Once I had collected all of the items, I had to correctly place them in the loading bay, in the correct order for the driver to pick up in the morning.
I also learnt about being particular in where items were placed on the shelves, so customers found items with ease.
Every store, while operating under the same systems, has a very different social and professional environment. I have worked at large stores with very closed-minded management and cliquey staff, and small city stores with much more open and friendly teams who are great to work with. Some stores run super-efficiently and it's never enough to stay on top, while others are run on a more casual basis and everything is still under control.

Either way, the work itself is achievable and the employees below management are well-compensated.
I’ve worked here for 3 years now and for what I do the money isn’t worth it. Management is bad they love to micro manage they never let you negotiate contracts borderline work place bullying at times. If you don’t have thick skin or can’t stand up for yourself working here will break you don’t get sucked in.
Pros
Cons
Everything staged above