Woolworths Supermarket
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Woolworths Supermarket Pay & Benefits reviews: Store Manager

Store Manager31 reviews
Australia31 reviews

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,811 reviews

Fun Place to work , Room For Advancing Your Career

Great Staff Rewards , Many Career Opportunities, This was my first job and I Started as a Checkout Operator , changing job descriptions along the way I did General Merchandise , Bakery , Deli , Parcel PickUp Manager , Then I Took A Assistant Manager Role in Petrol Station And Worked My Way Up To Manager .

Pros

Discount Card, Great Benefits

Cons

Long Hours, Staffing Issues

Na

Good salary but poor team culture. Need more support from line manager. Too much politics and favouritism. Can feel racism clearly. Really disappointed with the culture and the change company made.

Great Australian Retailer

A true Australian retailer.. I enjoyed my many years with the company. Great team and strong promotional opportunities were 2 of the big benefits of working there.

Great career path - goal posts move too often

Great company to work for, but uncertainty in goals, targets, objectives make it hard to align yourself with the culture and beliefs the company tries to portray. Great people on all levels of the business.

Pros

Job security, renumeration/salary

Cons

Excessive hours, expecatations around weekends etc

Good Company

Pay and Benifits are attractive, company direction at the moment seems a little less then desired with consistant changes to practices effecting morale

Productive in upskilling

Busy, learning constantly every day, management work with employees. Time maintenance being one of the hardest parts of my job, collating time clock in on a daily basis and having them run to budgets and report to national office daily by 11 am. Enjoyable part of my job is what we at woolworths do to help the community, ie fundraisers etc.

Pros

Free F?resh fruit daily

Cons

Long hours and I worked every sunday