Workfast Pty Ltd
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at Workfast Pty Ltd: 14 Workfast Pty Ltd Reviews

Australia14 reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

I gave a 4 for job advancement because they will encourage you to build ur skills and quals so you can advanc

Firstly I'm fairly new but what I've seen so far is great. I've noticed that Po's ( protection officers) at Workfast are of a very high standard. Management encourage you to build on ur skills and get more tickets that will allow you to you be more in demand.

Pros

Good benifits

Cons

Long hours sometimes

Poor Service culture

Bums on seat company does not care for their employees. The safety of people does not seem a priority and work never lasts as promises. would not recommend this comapny

Awesome staff

Work fast staff is awesome and flexible especially when busy or busiest sending in late Time sheet due to work loads work fast didn't let me down 5star all round''..

All good

Friendly, good environtment and the management. Easy to recruit, be in on time for payment date. Every information update. All everage is good. Cares about the Labours.

Very off and on.

Great pay, but however the work can feel very seasonal, even if the client requests you back dor work good chance they will put someone else in the position. Its A hit and miss that you will have 5/7 days a week work or 1/2 shifts a week or work one week off.

Great company to work for!

Typical day would involve various jobs to do with raliway electrical work. This included cable pulling, cable trays, installation and termination of power. There were good people to work with an suitable breaks, laughs and perks to the job such as good salary and overtime available. Loved working with the team and supervisors.

Pros

Good people. Pay on time.

Cons

Long hours but good rates of pay

good pay, easy process

just finished up at one job and then placed on another labouring job. been working with workfast for 4 months. pay is good and on time on a weekly basis.

Pros

good pay, lots of work

Honest reliable which is a fresh change for Labour Hire

Working with Workfast labour hire is better than any other labour hire agency. They looked after me in short-term work and now on a long-term contract. They are not a jobs agency they only hire you if you are the right fit for a job. Thanks, WF crew!

Pros

Honest, good work, loads of OT, paid on time

An average experience.

The initial work went off without any problems, didn't get offered any other work after I completed the first job the interviewed me for, weren't truthful in the initial interview when I asked if they had a steady workflow.

Great company and awesome team

- Awesome and helpful team, lots of room to grow and move into different roles and jobs. Great way to meet people as well. Hard work, but you learn a lot

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Workfast Pty Ltd?

Great employer, nice people

- The team at workfast is great to work with - The flexibility of working with Workfast is a great bonus - There is lots of opportunity to try new things and keep learning

Stellar Place To Work

Workfast is a fantastic place to work. Workfast has provided me with plenty of learning opportunities that have really developed my skills and broadened my experiences. No two days are ever the same. Also, the company culture is great, and you really feel like you're part of a united and cohesive team. I can't recommend Workfast highly enough.

Great company, great people.....

- Flexible hours and no cap on annual leave. - Very professional but fun environment. - Leaders in the field. - Great future potential. - Best part of the job is the people you work with, doesn't matter what you do for a living.

Great Recruitment Company

I have and am still working for Workfast in the general operations of the company. We are a team that works as a well-oiled machine to get the job done. We are based in Sydney but operate in all Australian states. I would highly recommend working with Workfast to anyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Workfast Pty Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5