Went to interview very nice people filled out forms had chat done fitness test. They ask me if I could work ASAP said yes also ask if I could work full time said yes and if I would travel anywhere also said yes done my induction. But guess what haven't heard nothing at all since the interview. I've rang for months also my employment agencie has rung them and no one rings you back. Like what kind of company is this I'm so disappointed that they make you do and ask you all these questions and then you don't hear nothing from them at all.
Helpful and very nice people. Interview process simple, filled out some forms, general physical exam lifting weights and stretching etc. Sat down for a little chat then I was on my way
Interview process was easy , fill out the forms needed , do a few push ups lift some weights , general physical exam . Find you some shirts , hopefully a nice Workforce International jacket , off to the job induction . Payed always on time , regular payslips . Staff would come out to site and see how things are going and see if you needed anything . Very friendly staff on my first visit . Great company to work for i would say . I wouldnt hesitate signing up again .
Simple enough for people from Centrelink to obtain work.
- What is the company culture like at Workforce International?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Workforce International, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Workforce International?2 people answered
- Does Workforce International allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- Is this free free accomodation, food, visa and air fare2 people answered
- When do you get paid2 people answered
- How are the working hours? and What are some tips for doing well in the interview?2 people answered
- How long before you get a reply from employers after sending them your resume for a job?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Workforce International?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like?One person answered