Workforce International Employee Reviews

excellent company to be subbed out for to others.
Traffic controller (Former Employee) –  Warabrook NSW11 June 2018
I worked for Ready workforce for over 5 years and they had work for me all the time the management work great and office staff were helpful i'd recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
great salary.
Cons
the distance you have to travel.
Don't bother with them
No job (Former Employee) –  No location30 May 2018
Made the effort to sign up and spend time at their office but never heard from them. Useless agency. My advice stay away from them as they obviously don't care about the unemployed.
Pros
Cons
No care factor
great place over all
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  North Melbourne VIC29 May 2018
Good place to work, plenty of shifts available. every one was easy to get along with and very helpful in showing you the ropes if you were just starting out.
good company to work for
Traffic Controller Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Silverwater NSW13 March 2018
this is a good company to work for with varied job sites, the staff are knowledgeable and helpful and the clients are very friendly as are the other traffic controllers I have been rostered with
Pros
varied job sites
Cons
long hours with no breaks ( sometimes)
Wouldn't Recommend
Labourer (Casual - concrete) (Current Employee) –  Perth WA20 January 2018
Onboarding was quick but afterwards communication dropped off to nil. PPE was very slow to be issued and kept having to chase it up. Low hourly rate also doesn't encourage longevity. Also a lot of non-English speaking people on crews..
Pros
Quickly onboarded, weekly pay, work was close to home.
Cons
Low hourly rate, long hours 6 days a week, >80 457s/non-english speaking workers
many different jobs
Gardener/Nursery hand (Former Employee) –  West Gosford NSW17 March 2018
this company i worked for on a couple of casual assignments.they are a great company and have lots of different contracts aswell.traffic control was the scariest work i have done.
Pros
various workplaces
casual contract employment
SUB-CONTRACT PLANT OPERATOR/LABOURER (Current Employee) –  Central Coast NSW2 January 2018
I have been lucky to have worked with some great companies over my time with workforce international.central coast council being the most rewarding, having learnt many new skills with a large variety of worksites and duties.
Good but need to more consistent with work
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Ingleburn NSW19 September 2017
Worked for them at different sites in Ingleburn. Induction was good but inconsistent with work and apathetic when you had a family emergency etc

Need to make their clients aware of casual workers and how casual employment affects them instead of site management harassing the casual over factors outside their control

Need better communication between Workforce and their clients so there is no misunderstandings.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Long hours on feet, inconsistent work, poor communication between Workforce and site management
time spent at workforce
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  Muswellbrook NSW23 September 2017
Alright to work for but they hire to many traffic controllers with not enough work so some days you go weeks without work so not a job for stable income, Some very friendly supervisors who will teach you a lot and give good advice but most just talk about each other and gossip like crazy.
Pros
Good pay rate, Some friendly supervisors.
Cons
Not much work, Too many traffic controllers, SOOO much gossip...
Mangement has no idea
Garden Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Epping VIC25 October 2017
Telling an employee there not “good enough and too slow” because another employees actions would not work for this company they mess you around tell you there gonna transfer but really there not doing anything for you, just sit and wait for nothing absolute joke
Pros
Co workers
Not fun 1/10 to hot an to cold wouldnt work here again
Traffic Controller (Current Employee) –  Warrabrook8 October 2017
To hot to cold no whwere to go to the toilet company supplies beat up signs an work utes they dont care about there workers they push everything under the carpet unless it suites them
Pros
$20 drive to site
Cons
Hot an cold conditions
Workforce
Traffic Controller/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Coffs Harbour NSW21 October 2017
Was good money but hard work and wasn't consistent work, only offering work to employees when the work was needed. Tried to gain more qualifications through work, however it was more of a who you know system not what you know.
Low pay
Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs18 August 2016
Just saw their ad for dogman paying $30 per hour, on the eba it's above $50 per hour plus allowances.

I worked for them as a crane operator. Low pay and they don't care about you just the 'client' I lasted a week.

Thank G-d! I'm on double what they were paying me now, if I'm ever out of work again I'll go on the dole before I work a minute for workforce international.

Some personal wisdom, the less a job pays the worse you get treated. If something is cheap it is not valued.
Pros
Makes me appreciate my current job
Cons
Low pay, uncaring
Productive, fun place to work with team mates
Traffic Controller (Current Employee) –  Gladstone, QLD8 October 2015
My typical day at work would be following correct procedures, adhering to workplace policies, whilst sustaining professional relationships with my co workers.

I am a versatile employee with the ability to tackle any role presented to me.

I thrive on challenges and exercise my ability to overcome any obstacles/problem solving. I enjoy working with my team mates who all have a great sense of humor, with a cheerful attitude.
Pros
great hours, great team to work with
Cons
nil
the typical life of labour hire
process worker, rf scanner (Current Employee) –  sydney12 April 2012
I work at many places for workforce at different times of the day. I find having a professional relationship with everybody and just go in do your work to a high standard. Don't try and do things differently you can not go wrong. That is what it is like working for labour hire. I have done many things and courses so i have a wide diversity of skills. I'm now just looking for a permanant job thats pays well. I can develop and have training and really show my real abilities. I feel that i can achieve alot more. I'm capable of learning and becoming a expert at what ever i do. My time is now.
Pros
flexible hours for family life
Cons
no freebies, no sick days, no holidays
Overall good company with opportunities to learn
Front/Rear Escort Driver/ Labourer (Current Employee) –  Wingfield, SA6 December 2014
I work at various metropolitan and regional locations, As it is outdoors and we are always on the move I do enjoy my days,
I find management are approachable.
My co - workers are generally team players and of varied backgrounds. Open & friendly,
The hardest part of the job is working away from home for periods of 2 - 6 weeks.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being outdoors and on the move.
Pros
Away from home allowance and meal allowance for same
Cons
casual and seasonal ( winter generally means 3 months shutdown due to weather conditions
Very good place to work. Office Staff are more helpful.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Rosebery NSW28 April 2016
A typical workday includes loading and unloading of raw materials and/or finished products. Quality checking of products, packing product into boxes and stacking onto pallets. Maintaining the cleanliness of machinery and the general working area. Operating machinery. Follow WHS, environmental and material handling procedures and controls.
We learn GMP-Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP-Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points, to ensure food safety and quality.
We have an excellent management and my co-workers are very cooperative and helpful.
The hardest part of the job is negligible and the most enjoyable part is the harmonious relationship between the staff and fellow workers.
really get to work with some of the biggest companies and government bodies
truck driver/traffic controller (Current Employee) –  Grafton17 March 2012
ihave been employed with workfoce international for the past 18 months in that time i have done quite a number of exciting assingment working closley with the RMS formerly RTA roads i enjoy the work and the people i work with.although there is no space for advancement or permanancy
Pros
everyones positive attitude
Cons
casual on call
Fast Pace Environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Ingleburn NSW7 September 2016
the job was extremely fast paced and requires a lot of communication and lifting. the managers did their job most of the time and ensured things were going in the right direction. ive learnt how to process a lot of items and check the quality of an item at a fast pace while also learning correct benefits of lifting correctly.
Pros
Alot of communication
Cons
the smell of some of the products
Good team to work with.
Level 2 Traffic Contoller (Current Employee) –  Queensland26 February 2013
Start your day with pre-start, then you will go to your work site for the day and set up you traffic signs that is needed for the job, then when all in place you start controling traffic and making sure it safe for workers and motorist. You must work as a team. the hardest part of the job is working out the signage for the sites. You meet alot of different people.
Pros
working out side
Cons
hot weather